• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I downloaded the Enterprise WSDL, and used Axis to generate the Java classes. It all look fine, until I tried to compile said classes. I got an error saying that the constructor for Account.java had too many parameters.  Since I am not using that class, I commented out the constructor and tried to recompile. This time I got another error message saying that the system had ran out of resources.

Any pointers on how to overcome this? I only to retrieve data from some custom objects, not create new ones.
Are there any pre-compiled classes I can use?
A way to minimize the size of the WSDL?
Or another way to retrieve object data through Java?

PS: I called SFDC for support last week but no one returned my call.
  • August 14, 2008
Hi all, I need a formula that will calculate the first day of the current month, for example, if today is 6/24/08, the field should have as a result 6/1/08. Can any of you help?
  • June 24, 2008
The user is requesting a feature in which an email is automatically sent to an address when a date is coming up, for example, a product is about to expire and they want to notify them 5 days in advance. What would be an easy way to accomplish this?
  • May 19, 2008
I downloaded the Enterprise WSDL, and used Axis to generate the Java classes. It all look fine, until I tried to compile said classes. I got an error saying that the constructor for Account.java had too many parameters.  Since I am not using that class, I commented out the constructor and tried to recompile. This time I got another error message saying that the system had ran out of resources.

Any pointers on how to overcome this? I only to retrieve data from some custom objects, not create new ones.
Are there any pre-compiled classes I can use?
A way to minimize the size of the WSDL?
Or another way to retrieve object data through Java?

PS: I called SFDC for support last week but no one returned my call.
  • August 14, 2008
Hi all, I need a formula that will calculate the first day of the current month, for example, if today is 6/24/08, the field should have as a result 6/1/08. Can any of you help?
  • June 24, 2008