• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to generate HTML form(s) (with a specified action and set of hidden fields) dynamically i.e., based on user action on main form sub/child forms should get added

To make it more clear,
Main Form: Prompt to enter file information and description
Sub Forms: As soon as someone clicks Add file button on Main Form, sub/child forms need to be dynamically created and added in the below Attachments data table

Data table gets generated using controller, but dynamic form generation with hidden fields (input type file and submit button) seems not feasible. Any help would really ease my work, so request to please update that how can we generate HTML forms dynamically.

Hi All,

Is there a way i can disable a Customer Portal Account using Apex.

Thanks,

Saurabh Rawane

Hi All,

Is there an option in data loader command line interface to specify parent record external Id while doing an upsert of child records.

For eg. I am inserting Contacts, but for matching them with Accounts i want to do a match up on the external Id field of Account

I get this option when using the UI for Data Loader.

Thanks,

Saurabh Rawane

Hi All,

I am designing a Custom Visual Force New Page,which has a look-up field to Accounts,my org uses person accounts and i want to set only Business Account Filter by default when calling that look-up,as when a user clicks on the look-up field he get to see only business account.

Is there a way to do it,i don't want user to set the search criteria on their own.

Please let me know if i would have to replace the whole lookup screen with Visualforce or is their a work around.

Regards,

Saurabh

Hello,

I am trying to deploy some VF controller which has 89% of coverage.. The VF page runs fine on sandbox when I try to deploy the controller get blunt message "An error occurred on your page."

Has anyone seen the error before and have an idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Pr@sh...

I want to generate HTML form(s) (with a specified action and set of hidden fields) dynamically i.e., based on user action on main form sub/child forms should get added

To make it more clear,
Main Form: Prompt to enter file information and description
Sub Forms: As soon as someone clicks Add file button on Main Form, sub/child forms need to be dynamically created and added in the below Attachments data table

Data table gets generated using controller, but dynamic form generation with hidden fields (input type file and submit button) seems not feasible. Any help would really ease my work, so request to please update that how can we generate HTML forms dynamically.

I have created an app in Facebook to test out the new integration with Force.com via Visualforce.  However, whenever I try to execute a page with the FacebookConnection controller class, I get an error message saying "api_key is not set".  I followed the tutorial on the wiki, which I assume is the most recent, up-to-date version.  I have put the FB API Key and FB Secret values into a FacebookAppList__c record as demonstrated in the tutorial.

I also noticed that there is another object included in the Facebook package called FacebookApp__c.  Is this a deprecated object?  I notice that there are still multiple occurances of this in the existing Apex classes included with the package.  What is this for?  Do I need to create a FacebookApp__c record as well as the FacebookAppList__c record?  They both hold very similar information yet both are present in the existing Apex classes - including the FacebookConnection class.
Hi to all,

Is it possible to get contact/account details in a soql query applied on Task?  Something like this:

Select Id, Contact.Name, Account.Name From Task

where Task has reference to Contact and Account on WhoId and WhatId. When I tried this query I am getting the error:

INVALID_FIELD - Didn't understand relationship 'Contact' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Is there any other way to get contact/account details without using a seperate soql query?

Thanks in advance.

*Muthu*