• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I am receiving an ambiguous error (via email) when trying to install a package I have created mysellf into a platform org.

Any help in decyphering it would be much appreciated.

In the below error People_By_Job is a "Custom Report Type" bundled in the package.

At first glance it looks like the org is hitting a limit on the number of "Custom Report Types" that can be installed?? (not sure...)

However the package only contains 7 Custom Report Types, I thought the limit was 30.

Thanks in advance for anyhelp!

Your request to install package "MEMforce 1.0b" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization was affected. If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce Support through your normal channels and provide the following information. Organization: SEIU Local 73 - Platform Edition (00D80000000blp1) User: Admin User (00580000001pc5k) Package: MEMforce (0338000000061ko) Problem: 1. () limit exceeded People_by_job: limit exceeded Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00D80000000blp1: VALIDATION_FAILED [: limit exceeded: People_by_job: limit exceeded]".

• May 06, 2009
Hi All,

First time poster long time lurker.

I'm having a little trouble getting my head around person account creation using the API.

basically my client has a B2C website with a registration form offering the option to create a 'personal account' or a 'business account' essentially all the is different between these is that one contains an additional company field on the web form.

Okay so my question is how do I create person accounts or refer to them? I understand that person accounts are still just accounts and contacts sort of squashed together and still exist on their own.

I know how to create an account and related contact for a web registration but that's only the case for a 'business account' rego via the website. If a user decides to create a "Personal account" via the website is it as simple as doing exactly the same as I would for a business account and then just setting the recordtypeid ? Or is it more like writing to fields like Account.PersonFirstName  etc...?

I'm not actually doing the development but someone with just as little knowledge as me is, so any help I can pass on to them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys :)
  • May 22, 2008

Hi all,

I am receiving an ambiguous error (via email) when trying to install a package I have created mysellf into a platform org.

Any help in decyphering it would be much appreciated.

In the below error People_By_Job is a "Custom Report Type" bundled in the package.

At first glance it looks like the org is hitting a limit on the number of "Custom Report Types" that can be installed?? (not sure...)

However the package only contains 7 Custom Report Types, I thought the limit was 30.

Thanks in advance for anyhelp!

Your request to install package "MEMforce 1.0b" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization was affected. If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce Support through your normal channels and provide the following information. Organization: SEIU Local 73 - Platform Edition (00D80000000blp1) User: Admin User (00580000001pc5k) Package: MEMforce (0338000000061ko) Problem: 1. () limit exceeded People_by_job: limit exceeded Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00D80000000blp1: VALIDATION_FAILED [: limit exceeded: People_by_job: limit exceeded]".

• May 06, 2009

Hi,

I'm writing apex code which automates creation of a customer portal user.

First I create a new contact. Then I create a new user linked to that contact, with all required attributes to access the customer portal. It all works well except that I can't get the new password notification sent to the new user.

In other words, I can't find a way to "select" the "Generate new password and notify user immediately" option from apex.

Any hint would be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

• February 14, 2009