• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone,
I am facing a weird problem when updating lead owner based on some criteria in my trigger.I am getting two emails, one the default one from salesforce(out of box email functionality) and the other is a custom email triggered from my trigger. Is there any way we could restrict the salesforce default email or can we update the template that's being used for this out of box functionality?
(We don't have any auto response / assignment rules defined in the org)

Thanks in advance.

Pavan.

Hi All,

I have created a formula field of type Text in  standard Account object and as well in a custom object. I am using the same code in both these objects. When i compiled it in Account object there are no syntax errors but when i compiled it in the custom object i am getting the following error.

"Error: Compiled formula is too big to execute (5,437 characters). Maximum size is 5,000 characters".

Is this a bug with Salesforce or did i missed out any thing?.

Any suggestion will be of great help.

Thanks,

Pavan.

Hi everyone,

I have a custom object called WorkItem which I have made visible through customer portal. In my org, I have overridden the "Create New WorkItem" button with a VF page and it is working perfectly fine. But, when I try to access it through my customer portal,  I am facing some problems and am not be redirected to the overriden page. rather, I am getting the standard edit page.

What do I need to do in order to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

SGM

Hello everyone,
I am facing a weird problem when updating lead owner based on some criteria in my trigger.I am getting two emails, one the default one from salesforce(out of box email functionality) and the other is a custom email triggered from my trigger. Is there any way we could restrict the salesforce default email or can we update the template that's being used for this out of box functionality?
(We don't have any auto response / assignment rules defined in the org)

Thanks in advance.

Pavan.