• 431 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I just completed this challenge and it's not working.

I've done everything according to the requirements and still get this message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."
Analyze_Your_Data_Over_Time

Also, the "Copy and Paste Results between Lenses" is no longer possible for me. Can't find copy or paste...
Copy_and_Paste_Results_between_Lenses
I am getting the following error when Refreshing Sales Data through Trailhead Data Manager:
"An error occured in your last data refresh.
Insert failed. First exception on row 78; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Owner ID: owner cannot be blank: [OwnerId]"

I was following the steps in trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_apps/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_creating_wave_apps
I keep receiving the following error message when attempting to clear:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find notification on dashboard. Please check the requirements again." 
(Task - Create a notification to alert you when lost opportunities exceed a certain amount)

The alert is created and set to run. When you Save and Run the alert, it disables it for some reason and you can't see it as a widget in  the Notification Tracking section. When you Save only, it stays active and displays the widget on the Wave Analytics home page. It doesn't display on the Oppty Details dashboard though.

Any thoughts? I'd like to complete this trail and progress to the next part of the project.
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image
​I keep getting

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

I have named the Lens as step 2 - Enter D01 - Laptops Salespeople - Wall of Fame as the title AND/OR result set Top Laptop Industry

Neither seem to work. I have refresed the screen, even cleared cookies and rebooted the computer. 
Can somebody please help me out here how to measure based on the sum of # instead of a count of rows or sum of the amount because on my case # is not appearing on the creating lens window Thanks in advance. PFB more details.

User-added image
Hello everyone, I'm getting confused on this module for the mobile section... the directions state to build the lens as follows:
  • Dataset: DTC Opportunity
  • Add Group: Opportunity Owner
  • Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of Amount
  • Sort by: Dsc (Descending)
  • Filter by: Industry Equals Engineering
  • Filter by: Won Equals True
  • Chart Type: Horizontal Bar
  • Lens Name: Top Engineering Sales
  • App: My Exploration
I have my criteria setup as follows:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am just not sure where I am going wrong!  I've tried deleting it and reconstructing it, but every time I get the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Top Engineering Sales' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Any help would be appreciated!
I keep receiving the following error message when attempting to clear:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find notification on dashboard. Please check the requirements again." 
(Task - Create a notification to alert you when lost opportunities exceed a certain amount)

The alert is created and set to run. When you Save and Run the alert, it disables it for some reason and you can't see it as a widget in  the Notification Tracking section. When you Save only, it stays active and displays the widget on the Wave Analytics home page. It doesn't display on the Oppty Details dashboard though.

Any thoughts? I'd like to complete this trail and progress to the next part of the project.
I reinstalled a new Dev Instance for Wave as suggested. 

Working on -- Trailhead -- Create a Product Pipeline Dashboard with Wave Charts
Import Spreadsheet Into Wave Analytic.
Dataset upload is working fine.

Don't see an option for Waterfall Chart  --- ideas ?     THX  

Wave Analytics - No Waterfall Chart Option ?
I'm working /through the Smart Data Discovey Basics in Trailhead.  In the Import Data exercise, the step below is causing IE to crash.  Any suggestions

User-added image
Added New Account, as instructed.  Account was added, but only the My DTC Sales and Shared Apps were listed.  My Exploration was not listed.
On the Regional Sales Dashboard, I clicked on the menu in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard, and Annotations was not available.

User-added image