• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The Sharing Rules like for an Oppy, in the GUI, have a "TYPE" attribute. For example "Roles and Subordinates", "Role", "Group" or single user. Is there way I can use the API to realize that this Type for the Rule sharing entity is in fact a "Roles and Subordinates" ?
I need to access this object but it's not in the codebase. No java nor class called OpportunityOwnerSharingRule. BTW I 'm using Eclipse.  I've used the API successfully for many projects using Opportunity, Lead, UserRole, User, GroupMember... Nor is it in our enterprise WSDL. Any ideas?

The Sharing Rules like for an Oppy, in the GUI, have a "TYPE" attribute. For example "Roles and Subordinates", "Role", "Group" or single user. Is there way I can use the API to realize that this Type for the Rule sharing entity is in fact a "Roles and Subordinates" ?
I need to access this object but it's not in the codebase. No java nor class called OpportunityOwnerSharingRule. BTW I 'm using Eclipse.  I've used the API successfully for many projects using Opportunity, Lead, UserRole, User, GroupMember... Nor is it in our enterprise WSDL. Any ideas?