• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Recently I shift to platform 9 and API 14

Firstly I login the Salesforce through web and after I got API.SessionId and API.ServerUrl on VF page,  I invoke web service method "loginBySessionID" to login Salesforce  on the JAVA side.
But now it doesn't work.

Any Idea about it?

Thanks,
Kunpeng
Hi Expert,

I use dojo and prototype to create a httpXmlRequest to visit my own server. No exception throws but no result return.
I have tried the same code on my local env and it worked but it didn't work on VF and Scontrol.
Is there any limitation about httpXmlRequest on VF or Scontrol?

Thanks,
Stephen
When user input the content in a textbox or inputbox, how the Apex Code to get the value?
Hi Experts,

I want to use Apex HttpRequest to submit a request to a java servlet?But I failed to get the value set in the HttpRequest.
For ex. if i use setBody(), how can i get the body value in the Java servlet?
The same question goes to setHeader().

Thanks,
Stephen
Suppose I have a js file in static resource.
How can I reference it in the scontrol

Thanks in advance

Is there any apex control for the uploading file? I didn't see any filed type for binary file so how should I handle document uploading?
BTW, I see the attachment in serveral tab but didn't find any way to do program based on the attachment.

Many thanks in advance
Recently I shift to platform 9 and API 14

Firstly I login the Salesforce through web and after I got API.SessionId and API.ServerUrl on VF page,  I invoke web service method "loginBySessionID" to login Salesforce  on the JAVA side.
But now it doesn't work.

Any Idea about it?

Thanks,
Kunpeng
Is there any apex control for the uploading file? I didn't see any filed type for binary file so how should I handle document uploading?
BTW, I see the attachment in serveral tab but didn't find any way to do program based on the attachment.

Many thanks in advance