• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking to find out how long it took from a lead to be entered in to salesforce and when it closed.  I see the age category in Opportunities, but it's not tracking from the creation of the lead, only the opportunity.

Any solutions?

Thanks!

• November 19, 2009

Currently it's set up to set the close date to the last day in the quarter, but I would prefer it just be 120 days from the date of entry.  I need some help deciding if this is a worklfow or validiation solution.  thanks!

• September 14, 2009
I can not figure out how to define a rule that will either send a message to the user that they need to update the close date field, or send an error.  I do not care what the new date they set the opportunity is, they just need to alter it in some way.
  • September 08, 2009
I'm looking to make lead status a required change when viewing the lead, but I don't need it to be to anything specific or to the next option in the picklist.  For example if the salesperson is viewing the lead I want them to be require to change the lead status, but if needed they can select the current status.   

We are trying to get them to update the lead status more frequently/at all. 

Message Edited by HBrose on 07-22-2008 01:19 PM

We are a small Seattle based company and are transitioning over to Salesforce. We are looking for a consultant to be available for contact by phone and e-mail/IM to answer our how-to questions, as we create custom fields and dashboards to import our legacy CRM notes and Quickbooks data. We would like to develop a relationship with a single consultant or small tight-knit team to be able to ask questions or send custom work as the need arises. We would prefer someone in PST, so our hours coincide. Would consider others as well , as long as deadlines can be met.

I can not figure out how to define a rule that will either send a message to the user that they need to update the close date field, or send an error.  I do not care what the new date they set the opportunity is, they just need to alter it in some way.
  • September 08, 2009