• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

how can we handle custom validation rule exceptions in Batch APEX? I've used Batch in my code, but after deploy of code, user has placed a validation rule on that object. Now in my batch apex script I'm executing DML statements which are now causing Exception email sent to me for not able to update values. Is there any way I can display the error messages to User on screen?

Hi,

I’m facing problem of Heap Size (). Actually what I’m fetching the no. of Attachments and create new Attachment s…. While doing so the Heap Size increases and cross the Governor limits… and produce an error message.

I found that while fetching all the fields of Attachments; no. of size is 80 only but Heap Size increased…

And if I execute the query on Attachment without its Body field Size remains the same and Heap Size also reduced; create the new Attachments.

It means that Heap Size is increase due the Body Field in Attachment…. So please anyone Help/Guide me to overcome the Error of Heap Size (). :smileyhappy:

Hi,

I'm in trouble, anyone guide me......

my problem is to display the value(in drop down box) of Sales Process in VF page listed under Setup>AppSetup>Opportunity>Sales Processes.

I'm unable to fetch this value through eclipse.

Hi,

I have created a VF page for Send Email button with initial parameter required. Here I'm selecting the Email Templates as designed for an Org. The problem is that we can use the template and its data to send the email to the users, but if Imodify some data in the Template and then send, the user recieves the Template data not modified data in the EMail.

If anyone know what to do to make it work... pls.. guide me...

I'll very thankful to him/her.

Hi,

When we click on any related list in any Object, we directly go there, and below shows the records created in that related list. One thing more, the first column there is ACTION, later the fields of the Related list.

Under the Action column we normally see Edit, Del, Cls links which differ in different related list objects.

Now I want to add one more action to the Action Column as we need it.

If any knows how to do this, pl. help me out... :) 

Thanks

How can i Add More columns to the page that opens on click of "Edit All" button on opportunity Product Related List?

Help. plz

Hi,

While working I found that the None of the fields of the Standard Objects are not inline Editable and symbol is invisible when mouse pointed it but fields of an Custom object are inline editable.

This problem I faced in both Enterprise Edition and Unlimited edition of Salesforce.

I don't understand where javascript was broken. 

Kindly, help me, to come up this situation.

Bhawna,

• April 20, 2009

Hi,

I'm working on the Sandbox of an Enterprise Edition of Salesforce, where I created the new field of Date/Time type with the default setting and done the same in the Sandbox of an Unlimited Edition of Salesforce.

The problem is that, the field created in UnLimitted Edition is inline editable but not in the Enterprise Edition. In Enterprise Edition "Enable Inline Editing" Checkbox is checked in Set up.

Any one kindly help me how to make this field Editable in the Enterprise Edition.

Message Edited by Bhawna on 04-20-2009 02:44 AM
  • April 20, 2009

Hi,

Can anyone guide me, how to fetch the list of an organisation SObjects(Standard and Custom both) where Track Activities = true ?

When we create an SObject:Enable Reports, Track Activities and Track Field History are checked or unchecked by the developer. So I want to Know where these values are stored in the Database. 

Bhawna

• March 26, 2009

Hi, 

I'm facing the error message 'MALFORMED_QUERY: SOQL statements can't query related data'

thrown by this query

"SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT Quantity, ListPrice, PricebookEntry.UnitPrice, PricebookEntry.Name FROM OpportunityLineItems) FROM Opportunity o where o.Id='"+{!Opportunity.Id}+"'";

Since this gives the result on the Eclipse, force.com.

Any guidenance will be appreciated..

thanks,

• March 06, 2009
I am having the following error in my unit tests. I was unable to find any information on this error in the documentation.
This error is generated after the trigger is deployed and seems that we cannot update User record after any other Custom object Record's update in trigger in a transaction.
FYI, the trigger is for after insert/update/delete on User's custom field and is deployed successfully.

error: MIXED_DML_OPERATION, DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object

Can any one help me out from this. I'll be very thankful :smileyhappy:.
  • January 19, 2009
 My problem is that how I convert the currency (GBP,USD,etc..) in decimal number without any comma and symbol, With hope that anyone will reply me and help me tol come up with this problem. Thanks a lot in advance.
  • November 12, 2008
Hi, Pls let me know where the Database of sObject Idea is stored. If I create SOQL query, the sObject Idea is not seen in the dropdownlist of SControl .Then, how can I  MergeIdeas ? How can I achieve this? Thanks
  • August 09, 2008
Hi, How can i override a New button of a related list of any object say Opportunity? I want to perform some custom actions when adding any item from related list. How can i achieve this? Thanks.

Hi,

I have created a VF page for Send Email button with initial parameter required. Here I'm selecting the Email Templates as designed for an Org. The problem is that we can use the template and its data to send the email to the users, but if Imodify some data in the Template and then send, the user recieves the Template data not modified data in the EMail.

If anyone know what to do to make it work... pls.. guide me...

I'll very thankful to him/her.

How can i Add More columns to the page that opens on click of "Edit All" button on opportunity Product Related List?

Help. plz

Hi,

While working I found that the None of the fields of the Standard Objects are not inline Editable and symbol is invisible when mouse pointed it but fields of an Custom object are inline editable.

This problem I faced in both Enterprise Edition and Unlimited edition of Salesforce.

I don't understand where javascript was broken. 

Kindly, help me, to come up this situation.

Bhawna,

• April 20, 2009

Hi, 

I'm facing the error message 'MALFORMED_QUERY: SOQL statements can't query related data'

thrown by this query

"SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT Quantity, ListPrice, PricebookEntry.UnitPrice, PricebookEntry.Name FROM OpportunityLineItems) FROM Opportunity o where o.Id='"+{!Opportunity.Id}+"'";

Since this gives the result on the Eclipse, force.com.

Any guidenance will be appreciated..

thanks,

• March 06, 2009
I am having the following error in my unit tests. I was unable to find any information on this error in the documentation.
This error is generated after the trigger is deployed and seems that we cannot update User record after any other Custom object Record's update in trigger in a transaction.
FYI, the trigger is for after insert/update/delete on User's custom field and is deployed successfully.

error: MIXED_DML_OPERATION, DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object

Can any one help me out from this. I'll be very thankful :smileyhappy:.
  • January 19, 2009
I did a trigger to add products into opportunitylineitem

Code:
trigger AddProductList on Opportunity (after update, after insert) {
    Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();
    for (Opportunity oppty : System.Trigger.new) {
        opp = oppty;
    }
    String strProductName = 'A1_kevytmoottoripyorakotti';
    Product2 product = [select Tuotelista__c from Product2 where Name = :strProductName LIMIT 1];
    if(product != null)
    {
        String[] strProductList = product.Tuotelista__c.split(';', 0);
        List<OpportunityLineItem> oliList = new List<OpportunityLineItem>();
        for(PriceBookEntry pbe : [select pbe.Id, pbe.Pricebook2Id, pbe.UnitPrice from PriceBookEntry pbe where pbe.Name in :strProductList])
        {
            OpportunityLineItem oli = new OpportunityLineItem
            (
                OpportunityId = opp.Id,
                PricebookEntryId = pbe.Id,
                Quantity = 1,
                UnitPrice = pbe.UnitPrice,
                ServiceDate = System.today()
            );
            oliList.add(oli);
        }
        insert oliList;
    }

}

When user save opportunity, I will select some products and add them into opportunityLineItem.
But it threw an error message like below:
Insert failed. First exception on row 1; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry is in a different pricebook than the one assigned to the opportunity): [PricebookEntryId]: Trigger.AddProductList: line 45, column 9
What does that mean? Can't I add different pricebook into opportunityLineItem?
How can I write code to add products into opportunityLineItem?
  • January 13, 2009
Hi, Pls let me know where the Database of sObject Idea is stored. If I create SOQL query, the sObject Idea is not seen in the dropdownlist of SControl .Then, how can I  MergeIdeas ? How can I achieve this? Thanks
  • August 09, 2008
I'd like to override the standard "Add Products" button on the Products related list displayed on Opporunity records.

This button takes you to the standard "Opportunity Product Selection" screen - I'd like to make some changes to this standard page using visualforce. 

Is this possible? How would I go about doing this?

Thanks!
Hi All

While i am trying to update ManagerId in a User Object , it neither throwing any exception nor updating it.
If i am executing the same update statement through System Log it is getting updated , but the same code in
an apex class is not working, Can anyone suggest what exactly might be the reason.

Thanks in Advance