• 10 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I understand that Platform Edition users may not access Opportunities, but when using Apex code and VF Pages, what are the actual access restrictions at the table level?  Is it just the Opportunities table, or also the related tables (e.g: OpportunityCompetitor, OpportunityTeamMember, etc)?

Hello all,

I have added the Chatter follow button on a Account Standard controller page with extension in a customer page block, but I was wondering how to get just the button, not the word Follow after the plus button?

Has anyone encountered this? Thanks

• February 15, 2012

I read this intro -- http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Introduction_to_the_Force.com_Web_Services_Connector

Looks neat.  Don't have to generate SOAP bindings any more and write a bunch of more code to connect.

But, does it work with custom web services I've coded in Apex?

The article doesn't say one way or the other.

I have a batch job that runs in several production orgs. It has run fine, twice a day, for several weeks now. However, in a few of the orgs in which it runs, I've started getting the error "Unable to write to any of the ACS stores in the alloted time." What does this error mean, why am I getting it, and what can I do about it?

Thanks--

• September 14, 2010
I'm so frustrated! I'm trying to simple convert the wsdl file to java code. However, this is a surprisingly big pain in the but. I'm a programmer so I can handle some technical stuff, but everything seems to be going wrong for me. Please help!

I have tried to install the axis/wsdl plugin for eclipse:

dragged the folders to eclipse plugin folder restarted eclipse........nothing shows up in the wizard

tried command line :

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_11\bin\axis2\axis2\bin>wsdl2java
The JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly
This environment variable is needed to run this program
NB: JAVA_HOME should point to a JDK/JRE

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_11\bin\axis2\axis2\bin>echo %JAVA_HOME%
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_11\bin

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_11\bin\axis2\axis2\bin>wsdl2java -o Enterprise.w
dl
The JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly
This environment variable is needed to run this program
NB: JAVA_HOME should point to a JDK/JRE

I have java_home setup i think correctly but keep getting those errors?

tried netbean plugin with no luck!

Please i'm out of options. How can i get this wsdl2java complete. I'm stuck at this process and would like to move forward.

• January 21, 2009
Using VF, I have modified some of my related lists to display additional columns of information (from objects not available in the "stock" lists). Beyond that I want these re-created lists to look and feel the same as the "stock" ones. And they do, with just one exception: there is no confirmation that pops up when the Del link is clicked.

Code:
<apex:outputLink value="/setup/own/deleteredirect.jsp">Del
     <apex:param name="Id" value="{!priority.ID_3__c}"/>
     <apex:param name="delID" value="{!priority.ID_1__c}"/>
     <apex:param name="retURL" value="/{!priority.ID_3__c}"/>
</apex:outputLink>

As you can see the link has the same URL as the stock link and the params provide the needed information from the controller extension. What do I need to do to get the confirmation pop-up? The users are paranoid about accidentally deleting something.

Thanks,

Mauricio
  • April 24, 2008
In the general declarations for a class I'm working on, I have:

Code:
 private set<Contact> RelatedCons = new set<Contact> ();

this gives me an error of:

"Compilation error: Set of SOBJECT:Contact not allowed" when I attempt to save it in eclipse.

What's going on?
  • October 16, 2007