• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

how to get the parent object ids which are does not having the childs. I am having child records morethan 100000.

I have wrote the query like this.

for(store__C str:[select id,retail_brand__C from store__C where retail_brand__C=:rid1])
strset.add(str.id);
for(StoreProduct_category__C  s1:[select id,store__C from StoreProduct_category__C where store__c in : strset limit 50000])
stset.add(s1.store__C);
for(store__C st:[select id from store__c where id not in: stset and retail_brand__c=:rid1 limit 50000])
{
system.debug(st);
stlist1.add(st);
}

I am getting the error as 'Too many 50000 query rows' error. How can i get the store ids which are does not having the store product categories. Please help me.

Thanks

Has anyone been able to reference a 'Custom Label' value in a SOQL WHERE clause?  I doubt it's possible but I thought I'd ask.  I've had success referencing a custom label field in a Salesforce Custom Button URL for Conga Composer.  The value of the Custom Label field gets passed into a Conga Query as a parameter:

Button URL to call Conga Composer and execute Conga Query with Where clause parameter:

https://www.appextremes.com/apps/Conga/PointMerge.aspx?sessionId={!API.Session_ID}
&serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_80}

&QueryID=[WPGrowth]a0LV0000000XX91?pv0=" '{!Account.Branch_Grouping_Code__c}' AND

Year__c = '{!$Label.Financial_year}' "  

If you don't want to hard code your recordtype ids in a SOQL query, here is an example on how to query using the record type name:

Select id, name,  type, RecordType.Name, AMOUNT, closedate, stagename

FROM Opportunity
WHERE recordtypeid in (Select Id From RecordType where sobjecttype = 'Opportunity' and name in ('Daily Open Quote Record Type', 'Prospect Record Type'))
limit 100

Are there any examples of a Java listener code that receives Outbound Message notifications from Salesforce?

• April 25, 2013

Hi,  I would like to allow users to 'Create' one Opportunity Record Type (Prospect) and only  Edit the other record types.  However, when the user creates a new Opportunity, they see a dropdown of multiple record types and can choose the wrong ones.  Any way to suppress or lock the record type on Opportunity Create screen?  I know I can default it on the profile but the user can still change record type on the create screen.  I'm hoping I don't have to code a custom Visual Force screen  for the Create.

• January 29, 2013

I want to change a field from Lookup to Master-Detail data type.  When I make the change in a sandbox, the sharing model for the child object changes to 'Controlled by Parent' automatically.  If I try and deploy the change to another sandbox (eclipse), it fails saying I can't change the sharing model through the API.  Any suggestions?

• December 18, 2012

I was looking for a way to parameterize the value for a filter criteria field on a number of reports.  That way I would not have to edit a large number of reports whenever the filter value changes once a year.  I used a Salesforce Custom Label and passed it in the report URL using  '?pv0={!$Label.Financial_year}.  Now whenever that value needs to be updated, I change the value in the Custom Label and don't touch the reports.

• April 16, 2012

I have a VF page for a custom object and when viewed, the PageBlock  is not as wide as the DataTable.  The DataTable looks fine but the rightmost 6 DataTable columns (out of 17) extend beyond the right border of the PageBlock.  How can I get the PageBlock to be as wide as the DataTable? 

<apex:page Controller="Rpt_AG_Opp_Pipeline_Controller" showheader="false" title="Agency Group Report">

<apex:form >

<apex:sectionHeader title="Opportunity Pipeline" />

<apex:pageBlock title= "Agency Group: {!AgencyGroupName}" >

<apex:pageblockbuttons >

<apex:commandButton action="/apex/Rpt_AG_Opp_Pipeline_xls?id={!AgencyGroupId}" value="Excel"/>

</apex:pageblockbuttons>

<apex:datatable value="{!OppWrapList}" var="OppList" >

<apex:column headerValue="Prod Office" style="text-align:center" value="{!OppList.Prod_Office}" />

...... (more columns)

</apex:datatable>

</apex:pageblock>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

• April 09, 2012

The normal technique for linking to a report and passing in a filter parameter looks like this: (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?pv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id} where pv0 is mapped to the first filter value on the report.  I have a report with ''cross filter' criteria and want to pass a parameter into the cross filter condition.  I looked at the report XML and the cross filter filter is labeled as sfpv0_0.  I tried linking to the report but it's not executing with the passed value:   (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?sfpv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id}  Is this supported yet?

• March 27, 2012

I am looking to use a Change Set to migrate a large number of reports between sandboxes.  Is there an easy way to get a list of all the components in a Change set, perhaps using a Report or Eclipse?  The Change Set screen only shows 25 components at a time.  I don't see the Change set in the data model.

• January 31, 2012

I implemented some Apex code using the Eclipse Force  'Deploy to Server'  feature.  It was successful but  I did not open the deployment log during the wizard.  Is that deployment log stored anywhere on my computer where I can retrieve it after exiting the deployment wizard?

• November 28, 2011

I am planning to make a callout from SF to a corporate webservice.  The corporate webservice needs to verify that the incoming call is from a valid SF user in our org.  I would like to authenticate without using certificates.  The plan is to use Apex to pass the active SF user's session id in the callout to the corporate webservice.  The corporate webservice will then use the SF API to query SF and validate the session is active and the org is correct (without logging in, just using the session id).  The session expires in 2 hours and all SF users have restricted IP ranges so they can only connect to SF from our corporate network.

My concern is with that session id, a hacker spoofing the IP address could connect to SF and have the full security of the user's profile and could update SF tables through the API until the session expires (2 hours).  Is this a valid concern?  Can anyone improve on this?

Rich

• January 10, 2010
Does a user keep the same Home page regardless of App?  Can I switch a home page when the App changes?  I am creating a custom app with it's own public calendar.  When the user selects the App, how can I update / switch their calendar to see the public calendar?  In other words, can I automate the Calendar 'Change' option when they switch Apps?
  • December 04, 2009

I am trying to get the profile name for the user that last modified an Opportunity to distinguish administrator updates versus user updates.  This code doesn't seem to be working:

Select o.id, o.lastmodifiedby.name, o.lastmodifiedby.profile.name From Opportunity o

If this is too many levels, can I reference the current user id in a trigger?  Will all the records in the 'new' collection of the trigger be for just for that current user or could it be for multiple users?

I added a new field to my Opportunity table and I couldn't see it using the Excel Connector.  I can see it using Apex Explorer and Informatica using the same login. )  However if I bump the version number in my Excel Connector login 'server URL' from 6.0 to 8.0, it works fine and the field shows up in the result spreadsheet.  https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/6.0 changed to https://w ww.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/8.0   What is the current Salesforce API version number?  Is there a place in the Excel Connector or registry where I can make this change permanent?  It keeps resetting back to 6.0.

Message Edited by SFRich on 07-10-2009 01:09 PM

Two questions: 

If I call an external web service from an Apex class, how can I detect if that service sends back a SOAP fault? 

If I create a web service in Apex to be called from outside Salesforce, can I send a SOAP fault response back to the caller?

How can you add custom fields to a custom object using Eclipse?

I'm trying to create a new object and cut/paste some custom field definitions from another object into it.  In Eclipse I created a new Custom object and got the stub XML file.  I am pasting the <fields> section XML code into it and using the Force 'Save to Server'.  I keep getting a 'do you want to refresh from server' message and when I say yes, I get the empty stub XML file back.  I have tried it with just one field and it still is not working.  Could it be a profile setting? 

I would like to write an Apex class to read records from a custom staging object (50,000+), upsert them into another custom object, and delete them from the staging object.  Is this possible or will I hit governor limits?  I would like an administrator to be able to kick this process off from a Visual Force page button.  I can't figure out the governor limits.

After I fix my Apex code and save it, it doesn't see to validate against Salesforce again.  Here is the sequence:  Type code into Eclipse, save, get validation error and red 'x' next to line number.  I fix the error and click the save toolbar icon again.  Nothing happens, red 'x' remains, no change in validation messages.   How do I get SF to validate every time?  Is there a setting in Eclipse?  I am running Eclipse version 3.3.2, Force plugin 14.0.2.200812101436

• April 20, 2009
Is it possible to have a Where clause that references a field on a parent/child object rather than a hard coded value?  Something along the lines of: 

SELECT External_Id__c, Corp_Branch__c, Account.Agency_Number__c from Contact where Corp_Branch__c != Account.Branch__c   (Does not execute)

• April 07, 2009
Is there a way to programatically pass a value through an API to add/change/delete an item on a picklist associated with a Salesforce Account field?  Today the Admin manually uses the Setup > Customize >  Accounts > Fields > Picklist Values screen.  I want to keep the Salesforce picklist in sync with a corporate table via a program rather than manual Admin updates. 

• August 26, 2008

I was looking for a way to parameterize the value for a filter criteria field on a number of reports.  That way I would not have to edit a large number of reports whenever the filter value changes once a year.  I used a Salesforce Custom Label and passed it in the report URL using  '?pv0={!$Label.Financial_year}.  Now whenever that value needs to be updated, I change the value in the Custom Label and don't touch the reports.

• April 16, 2012

If you don't want to hard code your recordtype ids in a SOQL query, here is an example on how to query using the record type name:

Select id, name,  type, RecordType.Name, AMOUNT, closedate, stagename

FROM Opportunity
WHERE recordtypeid in (Select Id From RecordType where sobjecttype = 'Opportunity' and name in ('Daily Open Quote Record Type', 'Prospect Record Type'))
limit 100

Hi,

we have a requirement where we wrote a "After Upade" trigger on a object. we have an Approval Process defined for this object.

one step in this process is Field update.so when the field is updated in this step , this will fire  the trigger. we are doing some changes for the record in trigger whcih is an update operation. this is giving an error saying the 

"Record is read only, you annot do update operation"

we understood that is due to the "Record Locking" feature of approval process. that is after submission the record is locked from editing. but how can we accomplish our requirement.

any idea/work around will be great helpful

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rakesh

What is the advatages of using static method/variables beside of it can be call even not instantiating the class where they reside?

hi,

how to get the parent object ids which are does not having the childs. I am having child records morethan 100000.

I have wrote the query like this.

for(store__C str:[select id,retail_brand__C from store__C where retail_brand__C=:rid1])
strset.add(str.id);
for(StoreProduct_category__C  s1:[select id,store__C from StoreProduct_category__C where store__c in : strset limit 50000])
stset.add(s1.store__C);
for(store__C st:[select id from store__c where id not in: stset and retail_brand__c=:rid1 limit 50000])
{
system.debug(st);
stlist1.add(st);
}

I am getting the error as 'Too many 50000 query rows' error. How can i get the store ids which are does not having the store product categories. Please help me.

Thanks

Hi,

I created a custom button and i want that button should work for queue member only if anyone else is clicking that button then it should show alert message that you are not the member of queue. How i can implement this in custom button creation using javascript or anything else.

Thanks in Advance.

Can anyone help me move my coverage for this trigger to a higher %? any help is appriciated.

Lines not Covered

:

trigger trg_new_AdProductFulfillment on Opportunity (after update)
{
   List<Opportunity> closedWonOpps=new List<Opportunity>();

for (Opportunity opp : trigger.new)
   {
       Opportunity oldOpp=trigger.oldMap.get(opp.id);
       if ( (opp.StageName=='Closed Won') &&
            (oldOpp.StageName!='Closed Won')&&
            (opp.Message_Sent__c== False))
       {
          closedWonOpps.add(opp);
       }
   }

if (!closedWonOpps.isEmpty())
   {
    List<OpportunityLineItem> olis = [SELECT ID, OpportunityId,Account_Manager_ID__c,Opportuntiy_Owner_id__c,PO_IO_Number__c, Account_ID__c,Standard_RateproductID__c,Closed_Won_Date__c,
        Quantity FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c ='True' and
        OpportunityId in :closedWonOpps];

List<Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c> afToInsert=new List<Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c>();
   for (OpportunityLineItem oli : olis)
   {

For (integer i = 0; i < oli.Quantity; i++){
            Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c newaf= new Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c();
            newaf.Opportunity__c = oli.Opportunityid;
            newaf.Placement__c = oli.Standard_RateproductID__c;
            newaf.Account__c = oli.Account_ID__c;
            newaf.IO_Start_Date__c = oli.Closed_Won_Date__c;
            newaf.PO_IO_Number__c = oli.PO_IO_Number__c;
            newaf.Quantity__c = oli.Quantity;
            newaf.Expiration_Date__c = oli.Closed_Won_Date__c +365;
            newaf.Account_Executive__c = oli.Opportuntiy_Owner_id__c;
            newaf.Account_Manager__c = oli.Account_Manager_ID__c;
            afToInsert.add(newaf);
       }
          }

insert afToInsert;
   }
}

Here is my Test Class:

@isTest(SeeAllData=True)

Public class Testtrg_new_AdProductFulfillment{

static testmethod void Testtrg_new_AdProductFulfillment()

{

List<Opportunity> closedWonOpps=new List<Opportunity>();

Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();
opp.StageName='Closed Won';
opp.Message_Sent__c= False;
opp.Name = 'Test';
opp.Account_Manager__c = '00550000000saAA';
opp.CloseDate =Date.newInstance(2012, 01, 15);
opp.Product_Interest__c = 'Job Posting';
opp.Billing_Email__c = 'test@otj.com';
opp.New_Dollar_Amount__c=100;
insert opp;

{
          closedWonOpps.add(opp);
       }

List<OpportunityLineItem> olis = [SELECT ID, OpportunityId,Account_Manager_ID__c,Opportuntiy_Owner_id__c,PO_IO_Number__c, Account_ID__c,Standard_RateproductID__c,Closed_Won_Date__c,
        Quantity FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c ='True'and
        OpportunityId in :closedWonOpps];

OpportunityLineItem oppt = new OpportunityLineItem();
oppt.OpportunityId=opp.Id;
oppt.Quantity =1;
oppt.Cost_Type__c ='weekly';
oppt.TotalPrice =100;
oppt.PricebookEntryId='01u50000003SHVz';
insert oppt;

List<Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c> afToInsert=new List<Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c>();
   {
Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c adg= new Ad_Product_Fulfillment__c();
            adg.Opportunity__c = '006W0000002VxWF';
            adg.Placement__c = '01t50000001YRdD';
            adg.Account__c = '001W0000004yqYJ';
            adg.IO_Start_Date__c = Date.newInstance(2012, 01, 15);
            adg.PO_IO_Number__c = '123';
            adg.Quantity__c = 1;
            adg.Expiration_Date__c = Date.newInstance(2012, 01, 15);
            adg.Account_Executive__c = '00550000000saAA';
            adg.Account_Manager__c = '00550000000saAA';
insert afToInsert;
}

}}

Please help!

Thank you

Niki

Hi,

Below is my visual force page and controller.

<apex:page standardController="Account"  extensions="MyPolicy"  >
  <apex:pageBlock title="Channel Performance Report" >
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Results}" var="item" >
                  <apex:column value="{!item.Total}"  headerValue="Premium"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>  
                                                    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

public MyPolicy(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
  }

public list<AggregateResult> AccountPolicy = new list<AggregateResult>();

public MyPolicy(){

AccountPolicy= [SELECT Channel_Name__r.Channel_Id__c,COUNT(Sum_Of_Premium__c) Total from Policy__c GROUP BY Channel_Name__r.Channel_Id__c];

}
  public list<OppClass> getResults()  
{  
list<OppClass> lstResult = new list<OppClass>();  
for (AggregateResult ar: AccountPolicy)  
{  
oppClass objOppClass = new oppClass(ar);  
lstResult.add(objOppClass);  
}  
return lstResult;  
}  

class oppClass  
{  
public Integer Total  
{ get;set; }  

public oppClass(AggregateResult ar)  
{  
Total = (Integer)ar.get('Total');
 System.debug('total' + ar.get('Total'));

}  
}  
}

from the above code, i am trying to display total value on to the page. but no value  is displaying.

Please help me in achieving this. 

• April 13, 2012

The normal technique for linking to a report and passing in a filter parameter looks like this: (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?pv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id} where pv0 is mapped to the first filter value on the report.  I have a report with ''cross filter' criteria and want to pass a parameter into the cross filter condition.  I looked at the report XML and the cross filter filter is labeled as sfpv0_0.  I tried linking to the report but it's not executing with the passed value:   (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?sfpv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id}  Is this supported yet?

• March 27, 2012

Hi All,

How would I create a formula that extracts the time from a LastModifiedDate field.  For example:

Last Modified By = David Levins, 1/31/2012 9:58 AM

Want Time Stamp formula field to equal "9:58 AM"

Thank you.

--David

Hi All,

When the DateTime format method is used like this:

dateTimeValue.format('MMM-dd-yyyy - hh:mm a');

it returns a string like this: May-29-2010. The month name is in English. I've switched my Salesforce org to French, but the output is identical. I'd like to see something like this: Mai-29-2010 where the month is localized to French (Mai). Otherwise, French speaking users will see English month names and might get confused.

Is there anyway to localize the output of the DateTime.format method?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Guys,

APEX Code allows creating automatic read-only properties, for example:

public integer MyReadOnlyProp { get; }

Can anyone tell me how can this property ever return a sensible value, if its internal storage is not accessible? I must be missing something very basic here.

Many thanks,

Andrzej

Has anyone developed an export to pull a data dictionary that contains the Salesforce Field Label and corresponding APEX Field Name for all standard and custom objects in an org. 

Or, if you already have in excel/CSV format with standard APEX Field Names and Field Labels, that would be great.

I've tried the APEX Data Loader 17 and APEX Explorer 8.0 to no avail--they only show the APEX Field Names.

Thus far, the best way to do is to run Data Loader Exports and Report Exports for each object and match the two extracts together in one spreadsheet.  (Very manual process.)

The other way is to go into each individual field to view the information. (Even more manual and tedious.)

There is an IdeaExchange example of this:  http://ideas.salesforce.com/article/show/64543

Message Edited by ScoutP on 09-28-2009 01:49 PM
Message Edited by ScoutP on 09-28-2009 02:18 PM
  • September 28, 2009

I am trying to get the profile name for the user that last modified an Opportunity to distinguish administrator updates versus user updates.  This code doesn't seem to be working:

Select o.id, o.lastmodifiedby.name, o.lastmodifiedby.profile.name From Opportunity o

If this is too many levels, can I reference the current user id in a trigger?  Will all the records in the 'new' collection of the trigger be for just for that current user or could it be for multiple users?

How can you add custom fields to a custom object using Eclipse?

I'm trying to create a new object and cut/paste some custom field definitions from another object into it.  In Eclipse I created a new Custom object and got the stub XML file.  I am pasting the <fields> section XML code into it and using the Force 'Save to Server'.  I keep getting a 'do you want to refresh from server' message and when I say yes, I get the empty stub XML file back.  I have tried it with just one field and it still is not working.  Could it be a profile setting? 

Hi ,

I am trying to call an external web service from Visual force. I have taken a WSDL from http://strikeiron.com/ .This Web service provides DNS lookup information from a server name. I parsed the WSDL to the apex class and  trying to call the request method in the Converted class from visual force. Visual force page Contains a button .On click ,it should display the dns name of Server passing('www.google.com') But whenever I am clicking on it .Getting an error:-"System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: No user identifier provided faultcode=soap:Client faultactor="

//Generated by wsdl2apex

public class tempuriOrg {
    public class ArrayOfString {
        public String[] string_x;
        private String[] string_x_type_info = new String[]{'string','http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','-1','true'};
        private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://tempuri.org/','true'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'string_x'};
    }
    public class DNSInfo {
        public String HostName;
        public tempuriOrg.ArrayOfString Aliases;
        public tempuriOrg.ArrayOfString AddressList;
        private String[] HostName_type_info = new String[]{'HostName','http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','false'};
        private String[] Aliases_type_info = new String[]{'Aliases','http://tempuri.org/','ArrayOfString','0','1','false'};
        private String[] AddressList_type_info = new String[]{'AddressList','http://tempuri.org/','ArrayOfString','0','1','false'};
        private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://tempuri.org/','true'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'HostName','Aliases','AddressList'};
    }
    public class DNSLookupResponse_element {
        public tempuriOrg.DNSInfo DNSLookupResult;
        private String[] DNSLookupResult_type_info = new String[]{'DNSLookupResult','http://tempuri.org/','DNSInfo','0','1','false'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'DNSLookupResult'};
    }
    public class DNSSoap {
        public String endpoint_x = 'http://ws.strikeiron.com/relauto/iplookup/DNS';
        public wsStrikeironCom.SubscriptionInfo SubscriptionInfo;
        public wsStrikeironCom.LicenseInfo LicenseInfo;
        private String SubscriptionInfo_hns = 'SubscriptionInfo=http://ws.strikeiron.com';
        private String LicenseInfo_hns = 'LicenseInfo=http://ws.strikeiron.com';
        private String[] ns_map_type_info = new String[]{'http://ws.strikeiron.com', 'wsStrikeironCom', 'http://tempuri.org/', 'tempuriOrg'};
        public tempuriOrg.DNSInfo DNSLookup(String server) {
            tempuriOrg.DNSLookup_element request_x = new tempuriOrg.DNSLookup_element();
            tempuriOrg.DNSLookupResponse_element response_x;
            request_x.server = server;
            Map<String, tempuriOrg.DNSLookupResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, tempuriOrg.DNSLookupResponse_element>();
            response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
            WebServiceCallout.invoke(
              this,
              request_x,
              response_map_x,
              new String[]{endpoint_x,
              'http://tempuri.org/DNSLookup',
              'http://tempuri.org/',
              'DNSLookup',
              'http://tempuri.org/',
              'DNSLookupResponse',
              'tempuriOrg.DNSLookupResponse_element'}
            );
            response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
            return response_x.DNSLookupResult;
        }
        public void GetRemainingHits() {
            wsStrikeironCom.GetRemainingHits_element request_x = new wsStrikeironCom.GetRemainingHits_element();
            wsStrikeironCom.GetRemainingHitsResponse_element response_x;
            Map<String, wsStrikeironCom.GetRemainingHitsResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, wsStrikeironCom.GetRemainingHitsResponse_element>();
            response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
            WebServiceCallout.invoke(
              this,
              request_x,
              response_map_x,
              new String[]{endpoint_x,
              'http://ws.strikeiron.com/relauto/iplookup/DNS/GetRemainingHits',
              'http://ws.strikeiron.com',
              'GetRemainingHits',
              'http://ws.strikeiron.com',
              'GetRemainingHitsResponse',
              'wsStrikeironCom.GetRemainingHitsResponse_element'}
            );
            response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
        }
    }
    public class DNSLookup_element {
        public String server;
        private String[] server_type_info = new String[]{'server','http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','false'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'server'};
    }
}

It generated one more class wsStrikeironCom inside that I have given the userid and password inside a method called Which is

public class RegisteredUser {
        public String UserID='rachana.raveendran@gmail.com';
        public String Password='*******';
        private String[] UserID_type_info = new String[]{UserID,'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','true'};
        private String[] Password_type_info = new String[]{Password,'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','true'};
        private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://ws.strikeiron.com','true'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{UserID,Password};
    }

Here is my visual force code

public class Temperature
{
tempuriOrg.DNSInfo output;
public void recordReplicator()
{
tempuriOrg.DNSSoap stub = new tempuriOrg.DNSSoap(); String nserver='www.google.com'; System.debug('Server Ips'); output= stub.DNSLookup(nserver); System.Debug('output'+output); } public tempuriOrg.DNSInfo getOutput() { return output; } }

Remote site is created for http://ws.strikeiron.com

Please help me to solve this

Thanks