• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I turn off this behavior? Outlook 2003 works correctly - and utilizes the outlook space to the right of the folders sidebar to diplay SFDC "folders" in it automatically. But using Windows Vista and Outlook 2007, when a folder is clicked on - a new IE window opens every time.

Any suggestions on how to get Outlook 2007 to display the SFDC folders inside of it as a browser??

Thanks,
LK
  • December 31, 2009
Need to create an auto-number field that only creates an auto-number if a contract is converted to Active - from Draft status.
What code would I use to disable the Auto-code feature until the contract is actually an Active contract?

It's important to the company to keep the numbers in order - instead of ordering every contract entry - regardless of whether is never goes through to become a signed contract and is terminated - or it goes active. Salesforce auto-generates a number I really don't want to use - but if I could keep that as the initial Draft ID number - and assign an Active Contracts only number to Active contracts that would be perfect.

Thanks,
LSK
  • September 05, 2008
Need to create an auto-number field that only creates an auto-number if a contract is converted to Active - from Draft status.
Does anyone know what code would do this?

Thanks,
LSK
  • September 05, 2008
Does anyone know what code would do this?

Thanks,
LSK
  • September 05, 2008
Is there any way that I can generate automatic numbering for only some of my oppurtunities that meet a ceratin criteria? I am trying to generate reciept numbers, but not all of my Oppurtunities are eligable for it...
Thank you!
  • August 25, 2008