• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I have XML file which is store in my local server folder. I want read and parse it in to salesforce
development platform on click of S-control html button, as a part of my development. I am not sure How it will happen?

you can also suggest how I can make it more effective to parse XML?

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks a lot in advance.

salesuseto.

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to Salesforce.com, I need to read and write a CSV file using Apex code.

Functionality wants to implement : Read some records using query and write into a excel file and
read a CSV file and insert records into database.
this should be using apex code.

Please help me :)

Thanks
Hello All,

I have XML file which is store in my local server folder. I want read and parse it in to salesforce
development platform on click of S-control html button, as a part of my development. I am not sure How it will happen?

you can also suggest how I can make it more effective to parse XML?

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks a lot in advance.

salesuseto.

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to Salesforce.com, I need to read and write a CSV file using Apex code.

Functionality wants to implement : Read some records using query and write into a excel file and
read a CSV file and insert records into database.
this should be using apex code.

Please help me :)

Thanks
Hi Everybody,

Look, I've been working with Apex webservices (AWS) using the 0.4.9 release of Scripting Toolkit. It works very good. But now I have a special issue and get the following error message:

ERROR: ........... {faultcode:'soapenv:Server', faultstring:'java.lang.Throwable', }

I checked the code and seems to be ok, in fact, it works fine, but eventually when the AWS delays to retrieve a response I get that message and program is interrupted. Is there a way to set Timeout in order to extend the one given by default?