• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to login to the salesforce using Post / Get request?? I mean i want to open my salesforce Home page directly by using my organization username and password with the URL(www.salesforce.com) string.

Thanks

Raj S
  • October 23, 2008
How to Add custom field from Accounts custom field & Relation to Accounts layout page using web service API?? 

It's Urgent.....

Thanks.

• October 20, 2008
hi, Is is possible to get free trial of Enterprise Edition.

Thanks!

Raj S
  • October 17, 2008
** How to add custom field from Accounts custom field & Relationship to Accounts layout page using web service

Hi,
   I am unable to find a way of showing the custom field from Accounts custom field and relationship to my Account layout Page by using web service call. I was trying to do something like this

MetaDataWebReference.LayoutItem layitem_obj = new Test_ExpocadProject.MetaDataWebReference.LayoutItem( )         layitem_obj.field = "Notice__c";
layitem_obj.behavior = Test_ExpocadProject.MetaDataWebReference.UiBehavior.Edit;
layitem_obj.page = "Account";
MetaDataWebReference.AsyncResult ar1 = metadatabinding.create(new MetaDataWebReference.Metadata[] { layitem_obj }]

Here Notice__c is my custom field, which is already there in my Accounts custom field and Relationship Page.

But these code is not working...   Can someone please help me in this....

Thanks in Advance.....

• October 16, 2008
Hi, I am trying to retrieve Created By field using Query shown below

"select CreatedBy from Account where id = 'XXXXXXXXXX'"

But it's giving me the following error

INVALID_FIELD:
select CreatedBy from Account where id
       ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:8
No such column 'CreatedBy' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Can you please help me in this.

Thanks!

Raj S
  • October 14, 2008
Hi,
   Right now I am using Developer edition (trial) and i want to create custom field (Text Area) in Accounts section using a web service call. Can anyone help me in this. Thanks

Raj S
  • October 12, 2008
Is it possible to login to the salesforce using Post / Get request?? I mean i want to open my salesforce Home page directly by using my organization username and password with the URL(www.salesforce.com) string.

Thanks

Raj S
  • October 23, 2008
hi, Is is possible to get free trial of Enterprise Edition.

Thanks!

Raj S
  • October 17, 2008
** How to add custom field from Accounts custom field & Relationship to Accounts layout page using web service

Hi,
   I am unable to find a way of showing the custom field from Accounts custom field and relationship to my Account layout Page by using web service call. I was trying to do something like this

MetaDataWebReference.LayoutItem layitem_obj = new Test_ExpocadProject.MetaDataWebReference.LayoutItem( )         layitem_obj.field = "Notice__c";
layitem_obj.behavior = Test_ExpocadProject.MetaDataWebReference.UiBehavior.Edit;
layitem_obj.page = "Account";
MetaDataWebReference.AsyncResult ar1 = metadatabinding.create(new MetaDataWebReference.Metadata[] { layitem_obj }]

Here Notice__c is my custom field, which is already there in my Accounts custom field and Relationship Page.

But these code is not working...   Can someone please help me in this....

Thanks in Advance.....

• October 16, 2008
Could you point me in the right direction.  I am able to query opportunities using a line of code like

Dim qr As apex.QueryResult = binding.query("Select Name, StageName, ProjectID__c from Opportunity Where StageName = 'Signed Engagement'")

Now I simply want to Update an opportunity using a query like

("UPDATE Opportunity SET ProjectID__c = '80xxx' WHERE Name = '" & opportunity.Name.ToString & "'")

but I am really stuck on the syntax.  What might it look like?

Hi, I am trying to retrieve Created By field using Query shown below

"select CreatedBy from Account where id = 'XXXXXXXXXX'"

But it's giving me the following error

INVALID_FIELD:
select CreatedBy from Account where id
       ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:8
No such column 'CreatedBy' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Can you please help me in this.

Thanks!

Raj S
  • October 14, 2008
Hi,
   Right now I am using Developer edition (trial) and i want to create custom field (Text Area) in Accounts section using a web service call. Can anyone help me in this. Thanks

Raj S
  • October 12, 2008