• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

AND(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Quotation | Drawing Submittal"),EVO_Quote_No__c = " ")

My formula is not working. I am trying to a Quote Number ( the Field Type: Text) if I reach a specific Stage in the Sales Process. What am I doing wrong? 

How do I create a Dependency between a Picklist Field (i.e., Stage) and a Date Field (i.e., Drop Down Calendar). I am trying to create a dependant relationship so that if my salesperson has reached a specfic stage in the sales process he/she is required to enter a Date. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Is is possible to sum the Total OPEN Opportunities for an account?

AND(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Quotation | Drawing Submittal"),EVO_Quote_No__c = " ")

My formula is not working. I am trying to a Quote Number ( the Field Type: Text) if I reach a specific Stage in the Sales Process. What am I doing wrong? 

How do I create a Dependency between a Picklist Field (i.e., Stage) and a Date Field (i.e., Drop Down Calendar). I am trying to create a dependant relationship so that if my salesperson has reached a specfic stage in the sales process he/she is required to enter a Date. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.