• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How do I create an If statement in a Formula Field that only has a single value. I've illustrated an example of what currently doesn't work below.

IF( AND(OwnerId <> "00000000000000", ISPICKVAL(Status, Something) ), Now() - Case_Age__c, )

Thanks

We want to be able to create seperate totals for one time versus recurring revenue in Opportunities, Quotes etc. By default the Amount field will add products of both types together. What I'm looking for is a way to grab all one time revenue products and recurring revenue products then sum them seperately in custom fields.

Any ideas are appreciated.

What is the most straight forward solution to this scenario? We want a visitor to our website to submit a form that updates select fields in their Salesforce Account. We curretly use Professinal Edition and I assume this is not possilble without API access? If thats the case and we go to Enterprise Edition what all might this involve?

Thanks
Would ayone have an idea how to accomplish this? I would like to update a dollar amount on an Opportunity based on the products added. So if I have 2 x ProductA $100 and 1 x ProductB $150. I would  update the custom Opportunity field with $350 for instance. I have worked with Triggers from both Opportunites and Products with no luck as of yet.
I've visited this a couple times in the past but never quite got it figured out. Does anyone have a good example of updating an Opportunity field based upon a Task trigger? I need to change the value of a Opportunity pick list based on the Status of a related Task.

Thanks!

How do I create an If statement in a Formula Field that only has a single value. I've illustrated an example of what currently doesn't work below.

IF( AND(OwnerId <> "00000000000000", ISPICKVAL(Status, Something) ), Now() - Case_Age__c, )

Thanks

We want to be able to create seperate totals for one time versus recurring revenue in Opportunities, Quotes etc. By default the Amount field will add products of both types together. What I'm looking for is a way to grab all one time revenue products and recurring revenue products then sum them seperately in custom fields.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Would ayone have an idea how to accomplish this? I would like to update a dollar amount on an Opportunity based on the products added. So if I have 2 x ProductA $100 and 1 x ProductB $150. I would  update the custom Opportunity field with $350 for instance. I have worked with Triggers from both Opportunites and Products with no luck as of yet.
I've visited this a couple times in the past but never quite got it figured out. Does anyone have a good example of updating an Opportunity field based upon a Task trigger? I need to change the value of a Opportunity pick list based on the Status of a related Task.

Thanks!