• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm so glad this application exists.  

I see that if a contact on my Mac has a company name in it SF3 will create an Account in SF.  Is it possible to turn this off as I want to just create and sync contacts?

In the preferences Sync Accounts is greyed out so I assumed it was off as it can't be toggled.

Thanks,

Shane

Hello,

Is this possible in professional if so can you please help?

In the account page show a custom field: if there is an open activity that is due today or before show the activity owners name?

This will help a lot in showing what accounts to drive to today. 

Thanks! 

Shane 

Hello,

If a user has two iPhones can they use the SF application on it without fear of any problems?

Thanks,

Shane 

Hello,

Has anyone ever made a formula to show how many selling days are left in the mont, weekdays minus holidays?

This would be good to show salespeople on their dashboard to help increase urgency during certain times in order to end the month with good numbers.

Thanks! 

Hello,

Looks like the new salesforce application allows Visualforce and GPS on it.  Only problem for me is I do not know what this means or is!  

Does anyone know what can be done now on the iPhone that couldn't be done before, any interesting ideas to take advantage of these new features?

If so I will start working on using these features. 

Thanks!

Shane 

I've updated the connector for PE to allow use of the 16.0 API and office toolkit 4.0

All new downloads are located here : http://code.google.com/p/excel-connector/

The old site will redirect to the new site on code.google.com

Downloads:

http://code.google.com/p/excel-connector/downloads/list

enjoy.

:smileyvery-happy:

PS: connector downloads hit 100,000 earlier this year.

Hello,

I'm so glad this application exists.  

I see that if a contact on my Mac has a company name in it SF3 will create an Account in SF.  Is it possible to turn this off as I want to just create and sync contacts?

In the preferences Sync Accounts is greyed out so I assumed it was off as it can't be toggled.

Thanks,

Shane

hello

moved from PC to macbook pro.  love the new hardware, though not as elegant with sf.com

here's the issues when i sync

-ISDSqliteRecordIdMapper replaceLocalId:withhold:]: you can't change the local id F77F1568-B0CE-4A38-80C8-E7F91E24C092 -> 0033000000YEQmCAAX-Phone: both the new and old ids are already mapped to global ids

-my sf.com calendar is on my local drive, not on my server or linked to sf.com.   unfortunately, it doesn't appear in any calendar entries even though all my information is there.

please help!?!?!?!?

thanks

Hello,

If a user has two iPhones can they use the SF application on it without fear of any problems?

Thanks,

Shane 

Hello,

Looks like the new salesforce application allows Visualforce and GPS on it.  Only problem for me is I do not know what this means or is!  

Does anyone know what can be done now on the iPhone that couldn't be done before, any interesting ideas to take advantage of these new features?

If so I will start working on using these features. 

Thanks!

Shane 

Hi,

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very novice technology user just about to throw laptop out the window:-)

Have downloaded and installed the above App (it is listed in my 'Packages Installed from the App Exchange' list), but no 'Map Nearby Accounts' button is showing up on the Accounts Page.  Any ideas what I need to do?

Thank you,

Charlotte