• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to VF and need to create a VF table to insert into a custom object. The table needs to have lookup fields that will look up to the contacts associated with the account (parent object to the custom). I have looked at all my reference materials and online but cannot find any tips on how to make this. The user need to be able to specify which contact as there is no way to automatically pull them over.
Can anyone help me get started?

Decision Matrix

Hello, I need to be able to update a field (checkbox) on the Lead object based on the value in an Event associated with that lead.

So

Need to check the box called "Appt held" if there is an event with the subject line "First Appointment" associated with that lead.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you can give.

I need to return a value of 0 if the field has 0, if the value is greater than 0 I need to divide by another field and return that value.

Here is the formula I have, it is giving me a syntax error saying incorrect paramaters expected 3 recieved 2

IF (Total_Event_Cost__c =0,0)  > 0  /  NumberOfWonOpportunities

Thank you!!!

Hello, I need to set up a workflow that sends an email the day before a user is required to change their password to remind them to change it in the Outlook connector as well.

I dont see an option to use the User object in workflow, is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help

I know this should be simple but for some reason I cant get it to work.

The syntax checker keeps telling me that the last 3 on the opp owner id are "extra"

I am trying to set up an email workflow rule to send an email when opportunities with specific owners have the close date changed. Here is what I have

OwnerId =xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR Ownerid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR Ownerid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR Ownerid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  AND ISCHANGED(CloseDate )

Thanks in advance

I need to return a value of 0 if the field has 0, if the value is greater than 0 I need to divide by another field and return that value.

Here is the formula I have, it is giving me a syntax error saying incorrect paramaters expected 3 recieved 2

IF (Total_Event_Cost__c =0,0)  > 0  /  NumberOfWonOpportunities

Thank you!!!

I know this should be simple but for some reason I cant get it to work.

The syntax checker keeps telling me that the last 3 on the opp owner id are "extra"

I am trying to set up an email workflow rule to send an email when opportunities with specific owners have the close date changed. Here is what I have

OwnerId =xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR Ownerid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR Ownerid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR Ownerid = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  AND ISCHANGED(CloseDate )

Thanks in advance