• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I installed an app that uses a Flex component (an SWF loaded as a static resource) into a Force.com Free Edition org. When I log in as administrator, the Flex component behaves as it should. When I log in as a user with the Force.com - Free User profile and click on the tab that loads the SWF, I get the following error message:

" Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."

Can a user with the "Force.com - Free User" profile load an SWF, or is it a limitation of the Free Edtion? I've tinkered with the  Force.com - Free User profile (to the extent I am able), but without success.

• December 17, 2009

I see in the Editions & Limits documentation that I my DE org may have up to 200 Analytical Snapshots but that the scheduling is "(Limited to one preferred start time per day, which cannot be changed)"

I interpreted this to mean that all snapshots would begin at (about) this time, which would be fine, but my experience is that I am only able to schedule a single snapshot to run at all! 

Is this the case, or have I encountered behavior that warrants a call to support?

Thanks!

Bill

• October 16, 2009

I've got a Flex 3 SWF stored as a static resource that displays a map in a VF page.

For  my developer org I create a Google Maps API key for the following URL:https://c.na6.visual.force.com

and the SWF works as I expect it to.

When I create a package, upload it and then install it in a Force.com Free Edition, I get the following error from Flex:

"Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability."

Viewieg the page source of the VF page running on the Free Edition, I see that the SWF is served by: https://c.na7.visual.force.com so I created a different API key for this URL (create package, upload, etc) Now SWF generates the same error in my (na6) Developer org, but runs as it should in the (na7) Free Edition.

So my questions are these:

Since this app is destined for the AppExchange will I have to build a different SWF/package (each with its own map API key) for each of salesforces 16 servers, or is there a generic URL that will resolve correctly regardless of the saleforce instance serving the SWF?

Are all Force.com Free Editions served by na7?

Thanks!

Bill

• September 29, 2009

I need to pass a field value (the id, in this case) of the object on a Standard Controller page to a VF page that uses a custom controller. I want to mimic the standard controller behavior that occurs when you click "new" in a relatedlist section - that being: the standard controller takes you to the screen to enter new data for the related list object, and the lookup field to the parent is already populated.

I currently have a New-button override that will launch the VF page, but I can't figure out how to pass it a parameter without building the originating page and controller from scratch.

What constraints are placed on the ability of an Embedded Edition app admin on customizing their org?

We will be releasing our app as a Managed Package and I understand the limitations that creates on the ability to customize.

I know that subscribers of Embedded Edition apps cannot create their own Custom Objects, but does the Embedded Edition license place additional constraints on their ability customize the Custom Objects delivered as part of the app (beyond those created by the Managed Package nature of the app)?

Can  Embedded Edition app admins create new custom fields in the Custom Object? Can they create new validations, triggers and page layouts? Can they update picklist values?

I'v uploaded an mp3 video to Amazon S3 but when I attempt to play it back using the URL that displays in the preview link, I get the following:

<Error> <Code>AccessDenied</Code> <Message>Access Denied</Message> <RequestId>BFEF2B89A06A4906</RequestId> − <HostId> Vrrikq9MfKSXUxlqIfQjW0xJR9tFfYjZaZZNM1w4UXs3u65FLarAPr8MqkYvQ0l9 </HostId> </Error>

I added a picklist value for MIME type "video/mpeg" but it didn't have an effect.

I don't even know what generated the error (S3 or Saleforce )

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Bill

I'm using the Execute Anonymous window in Eclipse (3.3.2) in an attempt to test a testMethod.  I get the following error: "Only top-level class methods can be declared static."

public class myClass {
public static testMethod void myTest() {
system.debug('test');
}
}

When I use the Force.com builder to add this class, it compiles and runs just fine. Does 'Execute Anonymous' break with classes that contain testMethod?!

I suspect I may be missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Bill

I've created a VF page to replace an S-control that I embed in a regular page (i.e. by adding it to the page layout in the normal fashion). It displays correctly.

I pass a boolean to the "rendered" attribute of the VF page. When rendered=false,  the VF page does not display (as expected) but it leaves a blank area in the page layout

Is there a way to 'not render' the VF page in a way that will recover the screen real-estate rather than leaving a conspicuous blank region? The VF page renders a video clip so the blank region is sizeable

• April 19, 2009

My ultimate goal is to take XML generated by a VF page and hand it off to a charting library (AnyChart).

As an initial test, I uploaded the AnyChart demo XML as a static resource and was successful parsing it using the code below. However when I put the identical 'demo XML' into a VF page I was unsuccessful using either the hard path to the VF page (i.e. '/apex/AnyChartXML') or a reference to the same page (i.e. "{!$Page.AnychartXML}")

Based on a response to a related post I believe that '/apex/AnyChartXML' should reference the appropriate page, No?

<apex:page showHeader="false">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">

function loadXMLDoc(dname)
{
try //Internet Explorer
{
xmlDoc=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
}
catch(e)
{
try //Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, etc.
{
xmlDoc=document.implementation.createDocument("","",null);
}
catch(e) {alert(e.message)}
}
try
{
xmlDoc.async=false;
xmlDoc.load(dname);
return(xmlDoc);
}
catch(e) {alert(e.message)}
return(null);
}
</script>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
loadXMLDoc("{!$Resource.AnyChartXML}");
// loadXMLDoc("/apex/AnychartXML");
// loadXMLDoc("{!$Page.AnychartXML}");

x=xmlDoc.getElementsByTagName("text");
for (i=0;i<x.length;i++)
{
document.write(x[i].childNodes[0].nodeValue);
document.write("<br />");
}

</script>
</body>
</html>
</apex:page>

Here is the code for the VF page (/apex/AnyChartXML) containing the XML (the controller is used to populate merge fields not yet used on this page).

<apex:page controller="AssetXMLcon" showheader="false" contenttype="text/xml; charset=UTF-8">
<anychart>
<charts>
<chart plot_type="CategorizedHorizontal">
<data>
<series name="Year 2003" type="Bar">
<point name="Department Stores" y="637166" />
<point name="Discount Stores" y="721630" />
<point name="Men's/Women's Specialty Stores" y="148662" />
<point name="Juvenile Specialty Stores" y="78662" />
<point name="All other outlets" y="90000" />
</series>
</data>
<chart_settings>
<title>
<text>Sales of ACME Corp.</text>
</title>
<axes>
<y_axis>
<title>
<text>Sales</text>
</title>
</y_axis>
<x_axis>
<labels align="Outside" />
<title>
<text>Retail Channel</text>
</title>
</x_axis>
</axes>
</chart_settings>
</chart>
</charts>
</anychart>

• March 30, 2009

I looking for code samples that will help me add visualizations from http://www.anychart.com to my VF pages.

I've had some success using the google visualizations codeshare, but most of the visualizations I'd like to use support XML but not JSON. I thought I'd check the discussion boards before I set about reinventing the wheel.

Thanks!

Bill

• March 24, 2009
I made the mistake of clicking on the "Start DB Replication Monitor" button just to see what would happen, now Apex Explorer refuses to start. I get the following error when I attempt to login "ApexExplorer8.0.exe has stopped working."

I have uninstalled/reinstalled Apex Explorer a couple of  times after deleting whatever temp files I could find. I must be missing something though because even after reinstalling, it manages to find my default login/password from somewhere, and the replication monitor button is still clicked.

Where is this startup profile hiding?

Thanks!
BIll
  • December 23, 2008

I see in the Editions & Limits documentation that I my DE org may have up to 200 Analytical Snapshots but that the scheduling is "(Limited to one preferred start time per day, which cannot be changed)"

I interpreted this to mean that all snapshots would begin at (about) this time, which would be fine, but my experience is that I am only able to schedule a single snapshot to run at all! 

Is this the case, or have I encountered behavior that warrants a call to support?

Thanks!

Bill

• October 16, 2009

i've been asked to build an iphone application for a construction franchise.  one of the buttons in the app is suppose to bring up the groups salesforce.com instance.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

use a web service api and rebuild all the fields necessary?

just launch a web view to a site like http://m.salesforce.com (that doesn't seem to exist)

use an iPhone / Salesforce SDK? (i could not find anything here)

Thanks in advance as salesforce is new to me...

Scott

hi

I have created one custom object and added some fields within diffrent sections.

I want to align the all labels of the fields to left

How can I do that ?

If anybody knows please reply.

Thanks in advance..

I'm trying to do some work with Flex, but am unable to login in.  I use this sample code from the Salesforce documentation:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <mx:WindowedApplication applicationComplete="init()" xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="absolute" xmlns:salesforce="http://www.salesforce.com/"> <salesforce:AIRConnection id="force" /> <mx:DataGrid id="mygrid" right="10" left="10" top="10" bottom="10"> </mx:DataGrid> <mx:Script> <![CDATA[ import com.salesforce.results.QueryResult; import com.salesforce.results.LoginResult; import com.salesforce.AsyncResponder; import com.salesforce.objects.LoginRequest; private function init():void{ var lr:LoginRequest = new LoginRequest(); lr.username = "xxxxxxxxxxx.com"; lr.password = "xxxxxxxx"; lr.callback = new AsyncResponder(loadGrid); force.login(lr); } private function loadGrid(lr:LoginResult):void{ force.query("Select Id, FirstName, LastName From Contact", new AsyncResponder( function(qr:QueryResult):void { mygrid.dataProvider = qr.records; }) ); } ]]> </mx:Script> </mx:WindowedApplication>

(UserId and password have been masked).

However, when I run this, I get the following errors in the console:

[SWF] demo.swf - 1,551,231 bytes after decompression

offline but we will succeed at logging in anyways

query - offline

Error: Error #3104: A SQLConnection must be open to perform this operation.

This is followed by a list of subsequent problems caused by the lack of connection.

I've tried most of the other sample code as well and always end up with essentially the same problem - the app loads, but there is no data visible.  It feels like there must be something wrong somewhere in my setup.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Thanks for your help.

I've read everything on here about integrating QB with SF, and most of it is years old. Some of the companies don't exist anymore ...

Anyway, my customer needs to integrate these two systems AND needs to be able to integrate custom objects, not just the standard accounts, opportunities, and invoices that most of the tools on the AppExchange offer.

Does anyone have experience with this requirements, and can you either point me in the direction I ought to go, or point out the potholes to avoid?

TIA,

John

Hello, I am following the tutorials for connecting an AIR app to salesforce.  I have copied the youtube tutorial word for word and I am not able to log in successfully. I get the message "offline but we will succeed at logging in anyways", and my loginResult is basically empty Is that tutorial missing anything I need to do?  I created my account, got a dev environment then followed the instructions.

Here is the code I am now working with. This is showing the username and password from the tutorial, but I see the same results when I put my credentials in.

Code

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:WindowedApplication

xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"layout="absolute"

applicationComplete="onApplicationComplete()"

xmlns:salesforce="http://www.salesforce.com/">

<mx:Script>

<![CDATA[

import com.salesforce.objects.LoginRequest;

import com.salesforce.AsyncResponder;

import com.salesforce.results.LoginResult; import com.salesforce.results.QueryResult;

private function onApplicationComplete():void

{

var lr : LoginRequest = new LoginRequest();

lr.username = "sforce@merce.com";lr.password =

"123456";lr.callback = new AsyncResponder(loginSuccess);

force.login(lr);

}

private function loginSuccess(lr:LoginResult):void

{

force.query("select Id, FirstName, LastName from Contact", new AsyncResponder(loadGrid));

}

private function loadGrid(qr:QueryResult):void

{

myGrid.dataProvider = qr.records;

}

]]>

</mx:Script>

<salesforce:AIRConnection id="force"/>

<mx:DataGrid id="myGrid" height="100%" width="100%"/>

</mx:WindowedApplication>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message in console:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SWF] SalesforceDemo.swf - 1,549,802 bytes after decompression

offline but we will succeed at logging in anyways

query - offline

SQLError: 'Error #3115: SQL Error.', details:'no such table: 'Contact'', operation:'execute', detailID:'2013'

select Id, FirstName, LastName FROM `Contact`;

SQLError: 'Error #3115: SQL Error.', details:'no such table: 'Contact'', operation:'execute', detailID:'2013'

select Id, FirstName, LastName FROM `Contact`;

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• September 29, 2009

Hello all.

I'm rather new to posting on the Discussion Boards, but I have found them extremely useful in cutting my teeth on force.com development.  Big thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far...

I have a general question about future methods (ie Callouts):

I have a trigger in my sandbox that calls a method which calls out to a webservice I'm hosting.  This was working great yesterday.  The calls were almost instantaneous.  This morning I start testing again, and I get the following error:

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void makeCallout(String)' Debug Log: System.CalloutException: Read timed out

Afterwards, everytime I called the method from my trigger, nothing would happen.  No error messages, no activity on my web service, nothing.  I even put some System.Debug lines in my method, and they never show up in the System Log.  Also, I have in no way reached the 200 per licence per 24 hours limit.  In addition, my web service is working great.  I can call it using a SOAPUI client.

I did notice in the Montoring section under Apex jobs, that there is a record for every single attempt I made today, showing Job type as Future, Status Completed and Errors 0.  So it appears that the method is getting called, but not being processed.  Is it possible that the sandbox is queuing these up for some reason today?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!!!

Arnold

I need to pass a field value (the id, in this case) of the object on a Standard Controller page to a VF page that uses a custom controller. I want to mimic the standard controller behavior that occurs when you click "new" in a relatedlist section - that being: the standard controller takes you to the screen to enter new data for the related list object, and the lookup field to the parent is already populated.

I currently have a New-button override that will launch the VF page, but I can't figure out how to pass it a parameter without building the originating page and controller from scratch.

I've got to course-correct on an implementation I'm looking to build.  I've got an embedded SWF in our SF instance that uses the Google Maps API for Flex and is a positive feedback loop into Location data that's stored in SF.  It works really well and is pretty quick.  The Product Management team is excited about adding Google Earth KML overlays to this map.  The Google Maps API for Flex doesn't have great support for parsing KML but they're getting there slowly.  I've looked at a couple of different interfaces for the KML/KMZ file and Google Earth sharing.   One approach I took that is not working so well is to load the KML at time of loading of the SWF.  I've hosted the KML out on Box.net.  I'm a paying Box.net customer so the download begins immediately when attempting to load the file using the URLLoader class.  The download takes a long time, though, and is causing URLLoader to time out (the default setting is 15 seconds and even at home with High-speed internet connection this is taking longer than 15 seconds).

Is there a way to access Salesforce static resources in a Flex swf?  I would guess that I would still use URLLoader but maybe use the $ syntax for Static Resources?  By doing this I could offload the burden of downloading the file from a public internet location and presumably speed things up.  It doesn't make sense for me to incur a hit downloading the file each time a location is accessed.

I spent some time on the webinar last week trying to understand what new features would be available in Summer '09.  One that piqued my interest was Batch Apex.  Ideally, I'd like to blend with the feature above and update the static resource with realtime data on a scheduled (or ad hoc if necessary) basis

I'm using the Execute Anonymous window in Eclipse (3.3.2) in an attempt to test a testMethod.  I get the following error: "Only top-level class methods can be declared static."

public class myClass {
public static testMethod void myTest() {
system.debug('test');
}
}

When I use the Force.com builder to add this class, it compiles and runs just fine. Does 'Execute Anonymous' break with classes that contain testMethod?!

I suspect I may be missing something obvious.

Thanks,

Bill

I'm befuddled and puzzled.  I just got the Google Maps API for Flex to embed properly in SF and now I am trying to get a data grid to fill with SF data in the same SWF.  I've gotten data out of Salesforce in the past using the as3salesforce.swc library but it doesn't seem to work anymore.  I've been following threads about the appropriate server_url (which I've now replaced with v15 to no avail).  Anybody else noticing problems with the toolkit?

<apex:page standardController="Location__c">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Flex implementation">
<apex:flash id="flexSOs" src="{!$Resource.SFFlex}" height="100%" width="100%"
flashvars="session_id={!$Api.Session_ID}&server_url={!$Api.Partner_Server_URL_150}"/>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>

Here's the mxml code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"
xmlns:salesforce="http://www.salesforce.com/"
creationComplete="login(event)"
viewSourceURL="srcview/index.html">
    <salesforce:Connection id="connection"/>

<mx:Script>
    <![CDATA[
    import com.salesforce.objects.SObject;
    import com.salesforce.results.QueryResult;
    import com.salesforce.AsyncResponder;
    import com.salesforce.objects.LoginRequest;
    import mx.core.IUIComponent;
    import mx.managers.DragManager;
    import mx.events.DragEvent;
    import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
    import flash.external.ExternalInterface;

[Bindable]
    public var selectedItem:Object;
    [Bindable]
    public var selectedSOs:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();;

private function login(event:Event):void {
                var lr:LoginRequest = new LoginRequest();
                lr.server_url = parameters.server_url;
                lr.session_id = parameters.session_id;
                lr.callback = new AsyncResponder(getCandidateSOs);
                connection.login(lr);
            }

private function getCandidateSOs(o:Object=null):void{
        connection.query("Select Id, A_Loc__c from Service_Order__c"
        , new AsyncResponder(
        function (qr:QueryResult):void {
            candidateSOs.dataProvider = qr.records;
        }));

}
    ]]>
    </mx:Script>

<mx:Form id="frmPrintSO"
            width="100%" height="75%"
            borderStyle="solid" borderColor="#D4D4D4"
            dropShadowEnabled="true" dropShadowColor="#B3B3B3"
            shadowDirection="right" shadowDistance="10">
    <mx:FormHeading label="Signature SOs"     />
    <mx:HBox>
        <mx:VBox>
            <mx:Label text="Candidate SOs"/>
            <mx:DataGrid id="candidateSOs"
                allowMultipleSelection="true"
                dragEnabled="true"
                dropEnabled="true"
                dragMoveEnabled="true">
                <mx:columns>
                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="Name"/>
                    <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="A_Loc__c"/>
                </mx:columns>   
            </mx:DataGrid>
        </mx:VBox>
    </mx:HBox>
</mx:Form>
</mx:Application>

• April 27, 2009

I have a Flex 3 SWF that is a static resource I would like to use in one of my VF pages.  I registered for an API key for the following URL:

https://na6.salesforce.com/

I've seen other posts with similar errors.  The error I get when I view the SWF from its location in Static Resources is different from the one I get as trapped by Visualforce

This is the Static Resource error on clicking 'view':

SecurityError: Error #2047: Security sandbox violation: parent: http://maps.googleapis.com/mapsapi/publicapi?file=flashapi&url=https%3A%2F%2Fna6.salesforce.com%2Fresource%2F1240709021000%2FGoogleMap&key=ABQIAAAAA7aFgeQgFpt9KTUNsnsLOxQwNgRt8BDbI5KFRawO0dUAA_H1zxQUyv2-vlR7Qh3Fo2Zda7t4mYGuww&v=1.9&flc=x cannot access https://na6.salesforce.com/resource/1240709021000/GoogleMap.
    at flash.display::DisplayObject/get parent()
    at com.google.maps.templates::BootstrapSwf/onAdded()

And the error from Visualforce:

Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability.

Any ideas what's going on with this?

• April 26, 2009

I have created a Flex component that I've now deployed as both an S-Control and a Visualforce page.  The Flex code attempts to use the session id and server url for logins. These values are passed in as Flash variables. When this code is invoked from the S-Control the login succeeeds.  However the login fails when invoked from the Visualforce page. (I can also login with username and password from the page).

The html body for the S-Control:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head></head>
<body scroll="no" >
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
id="FlexSalesforce" width="100%" height="100%"
codebase="https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab">
<param name="movie" value="{!Scontrol.JavaArchive}" />
<param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="play" value="true" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#f3f3ec" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
<param name="flashvars"
value="session_id={!API.Session_ID}&server_url={!API.Partner_Server_URL_140}" />
<embed src="{!Scontrol.JavaArchive}" play="true" bgcolor="#f3f3ec"
width="100%" height="700" name="FlexSalesforce" align="middle"
flashvars="session_id={!API.Session_ID}&server_url={!API.Partner_Server_URL_140}&externalURL=https://na6.salesforce.com/resource/123XXXX89000/salesforceRSL"
loop="false" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer">
</embed>
</object>
</body>
</html>

The syntax of my page is:

<apex:page sidebar="true" showheader="true">
<apex:flash src="{!$Resource.Example5}" height="500" width="100%"
         flashvars="session_id={!$Api.SESSION_ID}&server_url={!$Api.Partner_Server_URL_140}&externalURL={!$Resource.salesforceRSL}"/>

Within my Flash component, the following code snippet gets called:

var connection:Connection = new Connection();

var sessionId:String = Application.application.parameters[SESSION_ID];
                var serverUrl:String = Application.application.parameters[SERVER_URL];
                if (sessionId != null && serverUrl != null)
                {
                    LOG.debug("Using session id for login");
                    lr.server_url = serverUrl;
                    lr.session_id = sessionId;
                    loginResponder = new AsyncResponder(loginCallback);
                    lr.callback = loginResponder;

//connection.protocol = "https";   //tried with and without setting these
                    //connection.serverUrl = serverUrl;

connection.login(lr);
                }

I've noticed that the sessionId's are different for the page vs. the S-Control even though they are invoked from the same browser moments apart. I've also noticed that the URLs for the control use "https://na6.visual.force.com" vs. "https://c.na6.visual.force.com" for the page.

I'm seeing the following output in my logs for the page case:

Starting login
Using session id for login

loginWithSessionId(
 sid: 510600  [....]  _p4DIBpWrGf
 surl: https://c.na6.visual.force.com/services/Soap/u/14.0/510600D80000000ZTCY
);
App Domain = c.na6.visual.force.com
Api Server name = c.na6.visual.force.com
_internalServerUrl = https://c.na6.visual.force.com/services/Soap/u/14.0/510600D80000000ZTCY
loading the policy file: https://c.na6.visual.force.com/services/Soap/cross-domain.xml
Your application must be running on a https server in order to use https to communicate with salesforce.com!
invoke getUserInfo
intServerUrl is null
intServerUrl = https://c.na6.visual.force.com/services/Soap/u/14.0/510600D80000000ZTCY
_invoke getUserInfo
'0078EE29-37C1-427B-78E0-AE6DF3EE2F28' producer set destination to 'DefaultHTTPS'.
Method name is: getUserInfo
'direct_http_channel' channel endpoint set to http://c.na6.visual.force.com/resource/1235576467000/
'0078EE29-37C1-427B-78E0-AE6DF3EE2F28' producer sending message 'B769C4FE-87A6-A2E6-F4DA-AE6DF3FD5ABB'
'direct_http_channel' channel sending message:
(mx.messaging.messages::HTTPRequestMessage)#0
  body = "<se:Envelope xmlns:se="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><se:Header xmlns:sfns="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com"><sfns:SessionHeader><sessionId>510600D80000  [...]        dDV1hVMr_p4DIBpWrGf</sessionId></sfns:SessionHeader></se:Header><se:Body><getUserInfo xmlns="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:ns1="sobject.partner.soap.sforce.com"/></se:Body></se:Envelope>"
  clientId = (null)
  contentType = "text/xml; charset=UTF-8"
  destination = "DefaultHTTPS"
  headers = (Object)#1
  httpHeaders = (Object)#2
    Accept = "text/xml"
    SOAPAction = """"
    X-Salesforce-No-500-SC = "true"
  messageId = "B769C4FE-87A6-A2E6-F4DA-AE6DF3FD5ABB"
  method = "POST"
  recordHeaders = false
  timestamp = 0
  timeToLive = 0
  url = "https://c.na6.visual.force.com/services/Soap/u/14.0/510600D80000000ZTCY"
'0078EE29-37C1-427B-78E0-AE6DF3EE2F28' producer connected.
Method name is: getUserInfo
'0078EE29-37C1-427B-78E0-AE6DF3EE2F28' producer acknowledge of 'B769C4FE-87A6-A2E6-F4DA-AE6DF3FD5ABB'.
responseType: Fault
Saleforce Soap Fault: sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID
INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session
(com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (Object)#1
    UnexpectedErrorFault = (Object)#2
      exceptionCode = "INVALID_SESSION_ID"
      exceptionMessage = "Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session"
      xsi:type = "sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"
  faultcode = "sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID"
  faultstring = "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session"
Error: Ignoring policy file requested from https://c.na6.visual.force.com/crossdomain.xml because a cross-domain redirect to https://na6.salesforce.com/crossdomain.xml occurred.
Warning: Domain c.na6.visual.force.com does not explicitly specify a meta-policy, but Content-Type of policy file https://c.na6.visual.force.com/services/Soap/cross-domain.xml is 'text/x-cross-domain-policy'.  Applying meta-policy 'by-content-type'.

Thanks in advance for your help.

David

Hi,

I'm using the "Force.com for Google Maps and Earth" code share project pretty much verbatim. (I'd post the code here, but it would just be a copy of what's in the code share project.) The project includes a trigger on the Account object so that whenever an Account's billing address changes, geocoding information is computed and stored in the Account. This worked just fine yesterday, but today, when I change an Account's billing address, the Google Maps API returns a G_GEO_TOO_MANY_QUERIES error.

According to the Google Maps API documentation, "Requests made in excess of your daily and instantaneous throughput limits may return a 620 (G_GEO_TOO_MANY_QUERIES)." I've tried this in two different developer orgs (which happen to be on two different Salesforce instances), and I get the same error in both places. I'm only updating one Account at a time, using the standard UI, so it seems unlikely that I'm personally exceeding some limit.

What determines whether you've gone over the daily limit? If other Salesforce orgs are on the same instance as me (and thereforce issue requests from the same URL and use the same API key), do their requests contribute to a single daily limit?

Is there anything I can do to reset this error, or do I have to wait a day for it to clear on its own?

Thanks,

MJ.