• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have created a custom field on assets that links to the Entitlements object. Now it seems we can't get to this field using the Excel Connector.

Has anyone had this issue?

Can entitlements not be "seen" with the Excel Connector?

Thanks in advance,

Ann

• October 26, 2010

Is it possible to create a field on an account that calculates the ranking of this account compared to other account based on the number field (like for example revenue). Recalculation would happen maybe once a day at most, after the daily mass upsert from the backoffice.

Anyone has ever done something like this? I am not a developer, but I know how to re-use :womanvery-happy:.

Thanks in advance!!

I need to load fx rates on adaily basis and would like to make the ISOCode (standardfield) on the currencytype object an external id such that I can do an upsert without having the currencytype id for each currency.

Any idea how to do this? 

Message Edited by PAtb on 02-18-2010 11:06 PM
  • February 18, 2010
Hi,

I'm required to add the field "Mobile" (as in Mobile phone) to the fields available when creating a New Contact, via Lookup.
I couldn't find where one edits that page's layout.

Can you help please?

Thanks
  • December 09, 2008
Hello.  I have a client who uses Opps but does not need the Close Date field, and he doesn't want to require his users to click on the date link to insert today's date since they have enough required data entry fields as it is.

I've tried using both Workflow rules and Apex to populate the CloseDate field, but it looks like the web page's field validation occurs first and returns a required-field error to the user.

Is there any way to pre-empt the web page field validation?

Thanks
David