• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom Quote PDF page created last year before SF came out with their Quote object.  I'd like to edit my page to use it in place of the one SF has but when I try to modify mine to use the standard controller as shown in the VisualForce sample code, <apex:page standardController="Quote__c" showHeader="false" renderAs="pdf">, I get an error that "Quote__c" does not exist.  I've enabled the new SF quote object in my sandbox and renamed my custom quote object.  I've replaced all instances of my custom quote object in my QuotePDF page with "Quote__c" as in the sample so I don't know why it says it doesn't exist. 
  • January 28, 2010
I have a custom Quote PDF page created last year before SF came out with their Quote object.  I'd like to edit my page to use it in place of the one SF has but when I try to modify mine to use the standard controller as shown in the VisualForce sample code, <apex:page standardController="Quote__c" showHeader="false" renderAs="pdf">, I get an error that "Quote__c" does not exist.  I've enabled the new SF quote object in my sandbox and renamed my custom quote object.  I've replaced all instances of my custom quote object in my QuotePDF page with "Quote__c" as in the sample so I don't know why it says it doesn't exist. 
  • January 28, 2010