• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Whenever I create a new Force.com project, the salesforce.schema gets corrupted once I close and re-enter the eclipse environment.   Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Does anybody have any idea why the standard button overrides are not carried over when you use the Deploy to Server option in the FORCE IDE?

Does anybody know of a way to perform field level validation in VisualForce.   I would like to enter a field value and if there is an invalid entry, I would like to display an error before the page proceeds to the next field. 

I would ike to dynamically set fields to be read-only (based on another field value) in a Visualforce page using a Custom Controller.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

When I attempt to run code using the the Execute Anonymous feature, I get the error "com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException'.   Does anyone have any suggestions?

When I attempt to run the follow Javascript (from a button), I receive the error 'No Service Available for Class testClick'. 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/apex.js")}

var inputStatus = 1;

// Now make a synchronous call to the Apex Web service method
 var result = sforce.apex.execute("testClick", "test", {status : inputStatus });

The Apex class:

global class clickTest {

WebService static Boolean test(integer status)
    {
       return true;

}
}

Does anybody have any suggestions to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Whenever I create a new Force.com project, the salesforce.schema gets corrupted once I close and re-enter the eclipse environment.   Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thanks.

I would ike to dynamically set fields to be read-only (based on another field value) in a Visualforce page using a Custom Controller.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

When I attempt to run code using the the Execute Anonymous feature, I get the error "com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException'.   Does anyone have any suggestions?