• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have crreated tab menu and within each tab i have called an <apex:iframe src="page1"/> tag with a page.

In page1 I have something like <apex:commandButton action="/apex/page2">. It is navigating to page2 bt in page to if i am calling page1 ex:  <apex:commandButton action="/apex/page1">. its not being opened in the same iframe created its open in a new window. Can anybody help me out.

Regards,

Ravindra

Hi,

I have created a tabpanel and tabs inside that. On click of a tab I am loading a page usind <apex:include pageName="sample"/> where in sample page has got a commanButton on click of which another page is loaded, pagex but it is loaded in a different tab/ window. I want it to be open in the same tab body. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have a visualforce page created with some fields and a button basically a command button. Now I want to navigate to another page on click of the button i.e x page has button, on click of which i want to load the browser with page y. How do i do that?

Thanks in Advance,

Ravindra

Hi,

I just want to know what are the file format's I can read and write through my Apex/Visual force code.

Thanks in Advance

ravi

Hi,

I am working on an application development wherein I wanted browse an excel file from the local system through the Visualforce page and then read the contents from it and store in the Objects. Is it possible? If yes how can I do it? If no is there any other alternative for it to do?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have crated a custom login page in visual force with username and password fields and I want to write a custom controller where in I can call core method binding.login(username, password); in that. How can i do that?

Hi,

I have created few visualforce pages as a system admin, i have added few users to my application and have the set the access privilages for the custom objects created. I am able to view/modify the pages built but the other users are not able to view the pages. Can anybody tell me how to solve the issue.

I jus want the users to use the pages and not to modify the underlying code.

Thanks,

ravindra

Hi,

I am developing a web application through visualforce. I have added a static resource javascript file which 

requires an image file to be called. I have put the images into /img folder and the javascript file(yyyyy.js) into /js folder and zipped folders into (XXXXXXX.zip) and added as a static resource with the name XXXXXXXZip

and added the code in my page as

<script type="text/javascript" src="{!URLFOR($Resource.XXXXXXXZip, 'yyyyy.js')}"/>

But still i am not able to display the images.

Regards,

Ravindra

i want to create tabs in a visual force page, on click of the tab i should go to that particular page,can any body tell me how to do it?

Hi,

I have a visualforce page created with some fields and a button basically a command button. Now I want to navigate to another page on click of the button i.e x page has button, on click of which i want to load the browser with page y. How do i do that?

Thanks in Advance,

Ravindra

Hi,

I am giving a link in portal. This link opens a visual force page. But when I am trying to open this page I am gettign an exception "Insufficient Privileges". I have given access to the apex classes and pages to that particular profile of the portal user.

Thanks,

Soujanya.

Message Edited by Soujanya_CG123 on 02-13-2009 02:13 AM

Hi,

I just want to know what are the file format's I can read and write through my Apex/Visual force code.

Thanks in Advance

ravi

Hi,

I am developing a web application through visualforce. I have added a static resource javascript file which 

requires an image file to be called. I have put the images into /img folder and the javascript file(yyyyy.js) into /js folder and zipped folders into (XXXXXXX.zip) and added as a static resource with the name XXXXXXXZip

and added the code in my page as

<script type="text/javascript" src="{!URLFOR($Resource.XXXXXXXZip, 'yyyyy.js')}"/>

But still i am not able to display the images.

Regards,

Ravindra