• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm creating a visualforce page that will direct a user from a site to a contact, but have multiple contact record types.  Is there a way I can determine which record type is correct for the user in the visual force?  Or is there a way to ask them before the record is created?  Right now I have:

public void pageredir(){

String URL='/003/e';
        URL=URL+'?retURL=/'+s.id;
        URL=URL+'&nooverride=1';
        URL=URL+'&RecordType=012700000005IBE';
        URL=URL+'&what_id='+s.id;
        URL=URL+'&con4_lkid='+smAcctid ;

Thank you.

I have a button on the Account object called "Add Partner". This button is linked to a Visualforce page called "AddPartners". When a user clicks on this button I would like only certain accounts to display on the visualforce in a list view. The only accounts that I would like to show up are ones where a checkbox field on the account record, called "Partners", is checked. Is this possible?

I have a button on the Account object called "Add Partner". This button is linked to a Visualforce page called "AddPartners". When a user clicks on this button I would like only certain accounts to display on the visualforce in a list view. The only accounts that I would like to show up are ones where a checkbox field on the account record, called "Partners", is checked. Is this possible?