• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've just started researching chatter.

Seems to me, since both have an API, some sort of collab application would be possible, does this exist at least being considered?

I have set up the twitter for chatter & see the postings go back n forth . My question is how do i get the feeds to display on the profile page rather than having to go the twitter tab in salesforce to log in & see updates. Also any ideas on how to set up twitter to case creation?

Thanks

• June 28, 2010

Hello,

I just started testing this plug-in last week and loved the flexibility. I just created 2 custom fields in the Account Object, but was unable to pull the 2 fields with a query. Any idea why custom fields are not brought into the query? I am using Office 2007 and everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks!!

As an administrator, how do I get a list of all the reports that are scheduled to be run and emailed to diff users?

I need, report name, schedule time and user being emailed to.

Please help. Thank you

-Vj 

Hey Excel Connector Peoples,

Can someone tell me how I can have the Excel Connector update a salesforce field (such as "Actual Cost") to be blank instead of "$0".

When I attempt to update the cell with a space, I get an error, and if I merely update a cell with the contents deleted, it ends up getting updated as "$0".

Since I know that I can update the records with these field values to be blank from within Salesforce, I know that it must be possible. I just can't manage to make the Excel Connector do it.

Other things that I have tried:

-Updating with "" in the cell, which yields a data type mismatch error
-Change the cell format from currency to "general" and to "text" which still yields no positive result
-Updating with "(null)" in the cell which yields a type mismatch

Thanks!

IW
  • February 15, 2007