• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

how to do "FOR" loop kind of functions in Formula Fields?

I need to execute the For  

Sum from Y= 1 to Y=80 of {  (1+400/100)**RATE}

Has anyone done the same in Salesforce without Apex Code

I downloaded the partner wsdl and using axis converted it to java. Now i cannot locate the class SoapBindingStub.

Have I made any error.

Please help me

When calling a method in VisualForce page using Extension Controller the OBject in the constructor gives the value as null

I am trying to call a method of Extension Controller in the VisualForce page which calculates some value and renders the output. But it display a null value

Hi All

I have a problem like

There are four textboxes in a VisualForce Page and i want to show the sum of contents these textboxes in a summary textbox on an onchange event of the four textboxes. Can i do so.

Please Help needed.

kaulSaksoft

Hi Can we show a lookup relationship in a Visual Force Page.

I need to create  a field based on a picklist value.

For e.g   i have  a picklist saying how many children you have<1,2,3>

If a say two

I then dynamically create 2 rows for entering details of the 2 children

Name age education for first child another row with the same fields

Name age education for second child

Please help me ...

Hi

I need help on Referral workflow. Has anyone created a referral workflow in Salesforce where a referral record is created and it can be sent to another user. 

Is a referral is accepted by the person to whom it was sent, a SFDC task should be automatically generated and sent to the person who created the referral indicating that it has been accepted
Can a record be assigned to another user as a task. As in the case of the Lead Assignments

I downloaded the partner wsdl and using axis converted it to java. Now i cannot locate the class SoapBindingStub.

Have I made any error.

Please help me

When calling a method in VisualForce page using Extension Controller the OBject in the constructor gives the value as null

I am trying to call a method of Extension Controller in the VisualForce page which calculates some value and renders the output. But it display a null value

Hi All

I have a problem like

There are four textboxes in a VisualForce Page and i want to show the sum of contents these textboxes in a summary textbox on an onchange event of the four textboxes. Can i do so.

Please Help needed.

kaulSaksoft

Is there a way to add the "printable screen" functionality to a vf page... I have the following page.. thanks!!

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="QuoteBrokerandRepList"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Edit Opportunity" subtitle="{!opportunity.name}"/> <apex:detail title="false"/> <apex:pageBlock mode="edit" title="All Brokers/Reps Quoting on this opportunity"> <apex:pageblockSection id="key" title=""> <apex:pageblockTable value="{!quote}" var="qt"> <apex:column headervalue="Broker"> <apex:outputField value="{!qt.Broker__c}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column headervalue="Sales Rep"> <apex:outputField value="{!qt.ownerid}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column headervalue="Stage"> <apex:outputField value="{!qt.Stage__c}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column headervalue="Date Recd"> <apex:outputField value="{!qt.Date_Received__c}"/> </apex:column> </apex:pageblocktable> </apex:pageblockSection> </apex:pageblock> </apex:page>

i want to hide a field on the pageloaut depending upon the user. any help . i dont want to cretae any ne w pagelayot . in case it needs some javascript function help then let me know

Hi Can we show a lookup relationship in a Visual Force Page.

I need to create  a field based on a picklist value.

For e.g   i have  a picklist saying how many children you have<1,2,3>

If a say two

I then dynamically create 2 rows for entering details of the 2 children

Name age education for first child another row with the same fields

Name age education for second child

Please help me ...

Can a record be assigned to another user as a task. As in the case of the Lead Assignments