• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

My visualforce page was working fine on IE8 with ajax being used. But on IE9 it gives an error

SCRIPT16386: No such interface supported

3_3_3.Finalorg.ajax4jsf.javascript.AjaxScript, line 122 character 41

SCRIPT16386: No such interface supported 3_3_3.Finalorg.ajax4jsf.javascript.AjaxScript, line 122 character 41

Any idea how it can be solved? 

• March 21, 2011

We have created a custom lookup field to relate accounts to our lead objects. Our partners are listed as accounts and we assign leads to them in this way. I am trying to create a SOQL query that will list all leads that belong to an account(partner) or belong to that account's parent. It seems that the following does not work:

SELECT Id, Name, Company, Status, City,  State,  PostalCode,  CreatedDate
FROM Lead  
where  D2_owner__c = '0017000000YPkp8'  or D2_owner__c = 
(Select Account.Parent.ID From Account Where id = '0017000000YPkp8') 

Any ideas how to make this work? 
Hi All,
I am developing a VF page completely built in JS. After performing some action, it should redirect to newly created sobject standard page. But found issue:

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://na3.salesforce.com/<ID> does not permit cross-origin framing.

Though I have not used any <iframe> in my page, I am getting the above error. When I checked the firebug, I found one auto generated <iframe>, looks like:

<iframe id="contentPane" name="contentPane" onload="initContentFrame('https://c.na3.visual.force.com/apex/MyVFPage?core.apexpages.devmode.url=1', true, false , 'https://na3.salesforce.com' );" src="/blank.html" style="width: 100%; height: 100%" title="Content Pane" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I really have no clue where from it comes, and why it resists me to redirect from JS.

So it will be very helpful for me if anybody would let me know the reason and solution.

Thanks

Hi

My visualforce page was working fine on IE8 with ajax being used. But on IE9 it gives an error

SCRIPT16386: No such interface supported

3_3_3.Finalorg.ajax4jsf.javascript.AjaxScript, line 122 character 41

SCRIPT16386: No such interface supported 3_3_3.Finalorg.ajax4jsf.javascript.AjaxScript, line 122 character 41

Any idea how it can be solved? 

• March 21, 2011

We have created a custom lookup field to relate accounts to our lead objects. Our partners are listed as accounts and we assign leads to them in this way. I am trying to create a SOQL query that will list all leads that belong to an account(partner) or belong to that account's parent. It seems that the following does not work:

SELECT Id, Name, Company, Status, City,  State,  PostalCode,  CreatedDate
FROM Lead  
where  D2_owner__c = '0017000000YPkp8'  or D2_owner__c = 
(Select Account.Parent.ID From Account Where id = '0017000000YPkp8') 

Any ideas how to make this work?