• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone!,

I need to create a formula field that will update a field with text based on certain criteria.

Ex:  If division_c = yes and BCP = yes, update the formula field with AAABBBCCC.  I have tried multiple varitions of the ISPICKVAL () using AND, IF and nothing seems to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!  

Does anyone know if a work-a-round for the lenght of a field update only being 255 characters?  I have created a workflow rule and I am using the field update, but my text far exceeds 255 characters (limit set by Salesforce)

Unfortunately, I cannot use a formula field because the text limit is only 5000 characters...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!:smileyhappy:

Hello Everyone!,

I need to create a formula field that will update a field with text based on certain criteria.

Ex:  If division_c = yes and BCP = yes, update the formula field with AAABBBCCC.  I have tried multiple varitions of the ISPICKVAL () using AND, IF and nothing seems to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!  

Does anyone know if a work-a-round for the lenght of a field update only being 255 characters?  I have created a workflow rule and I am using the field update, but my text far exceeds 255 characters (limit set by Salesforce)

Unfortunately, I cannot use a formula field because the text limit is only 5000 characters...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!:smileyhappy: