• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am looking for an experienced, self-employed Apex programmer in Leicester.  We are a fast-growing company, picking up clients quickly.

In the first instance, we need 2 weeks programming starting as soon as possible.  After that, we want to move to 2-3 days every week, perhaps rising to 5 days per week.

Please send me an email, giving details of your experience and availability, and I'll be in touch.

Thank you.

Also posted on the admin board by mistake, whoops.

I am looking for an experienced, self-employed Apex programmer in Leicester.  We are a fast-growing company, picking up clients quickly.

In the first instance, we need 2 weeks programming starting as soon as possible.  After that, we want to move to 2-3 days every week, perhaps rising to 5 days per week.

Please send me an email, giving details of your experience and availability, and I'll be in touch.

Thank you.

We have 25 salesforce users and have been using Outlook and Salesforce for 5 years.  We're considering a switch to GMail.  All of our emails have been stored in Salesforce.  Any recommendations, websites, links, etc.  on best practices and considerations that we should be researching before making such a move?