• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

<apex:outputField value="{!SFDC_520_Quote__c.Quote_Amount_rollup__c}"/>

Using the line above to output our quotes I have an issue if I use currencies other than US dollars.  This field prints the quote currency correctl but also adds the converted us dollar amount which I do not wish to be seen on these quotes.

Example Below 

Total GBP

(USD

5,205.08)

How do I get it to print only the currency the quote is done in without adding the USD?

I am available for  Force.com/SFDC consulting/admin work - I can be the "one stop" shop for all or some of your needs - from defining requirements, business process re-engineering, project management and ye, actual coding!

Strong skill set in Force.com platform and CRM customization.

• Apex coding
  • Visual Force
  • Apex API
  • S-Controls
  • Sites
  • Reporting and Dashboards
  • Configuration tool set
  • CRM Applications
  • Business Process Review and Requirements gathering
12+ year of expertise in Enterprise Software .

Contact Info:

goforcego@gmail.com
Are you looking for Salesforce.com & Force.com customizations or development services?
Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?
Don't worry now. Just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com

Here is what I can do for you.

• Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.
  • Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the Salesforce.com.
  • Create Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Views, Page Layouts, and Workflows in response to business needs.
  • Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
  • Generate different kind of reports / dashboards
  • Data migration and updates through the tool provided by Salesforce.com
  • Deploy at production with proper test coverage.
  • AppExchange package development & deployment
  • Integration with Microsoft .NET using Force.com APIs
  • Force.com site development

These services are available in just US $20 per hour. Send me an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com to request for services or more information.

Thanks !!!

Hi,

I've been advised this is the best place to post this...

I've installed Quote Line Items (Version 0.7) from Appexchange and want to edit the page "Quote PDF" so that it looks similar to our existing quote template as we're looking to run our quote process through Salesforce.com.  The application is great and I've been given the go ahead to roll it out to everyone as long as the quote PDF can look more like our original version.  This is where I'm falling down - I've managed to add our logo to the template instead of the standard Visualforce one but can't get my head around adding a table and some standard text to the template. I know it's only a simple template and if it was HTML I'd be able to do it but I just can't figure out Visualforce.

Can anybody help with this at all please?  E.g. does anyone have a standard table I can copy & paste and then edit?  If I identify which fields need to be included, could someone guide me through how to enter them in to the table?  Is there a way of adding a standard header & footer to the page?

Thanks,

Cherie