• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are an IT services company and we use Salesforce for lead and opportunity management internally. Our organization structure was recently changed from a regional hierarchy to a vertical-based hierarchy (Mfg, Lifescience, Software, Gaming) and we would like to change our regional hierarchy in salesforce to reflect our new vertical-based structure.

What is the best way to implement this in salesforce? Has anyone implemented such a structure using salesforce?

Thanks.

Can someone help me troubleshoot this formula - there seems to be no syntax errors but it does not work.

AND(
OR(
Probability = 0.50,
Probability = 0.75,
Probability = 0.90),
MONTH (CloseDate) =10,
MONTH (CloseDate) =11,
MONTH (CloseDate) =12,
YEAR (CloseDate) = YEAR(TODAY()),
ISBLANK( Carry_forward_revenue__c ))

Note: carry_forward_revenue__c is a custom field. And the logic is as follows:

If an opportunity is at 50%, 75% or 90% and the close date falls in Oct 2009, Nov 2009 or Dec 2009 (Q4 2009), the user must input carry forward revenue before saving the opportunity.

Need a solution by end of day today.

Hi All,

While trying to synch my offline edition with Salesforce.com, I see the Unhandled exception in renderPage: Subscript out of range error.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? Any ideas on how to resolve / troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks

Can someone help me troubleshoot this formula - there seems to be no syntax errors but it does not work.

AND(
OR(
Probability = 0.50,
Probability = 0.75,
Probability = 0.90),
MONTH (CloseDate) =10,
MONTH (CloseDate) =11,
MONTH (CloseDate) =12,
YEAR (CloseDate) = YEAR(TODAY()),
ISBLANK( Carry_forward_revenue__c ))

Note: carry_forward_revenue__c is a custom field. And the logic is as follows:

If an opportunity is at 50%, 75% or 90% and the close date falls in Oct 2009, Nov 2009 or Dec 2009 (Q4 2009), the user must input carry forward revenue before saving the opportunity.

Need a solution by end of day today.

Is it possible to fire off a trigger on the Note object and if one can not what is the possible work around for this?

Thanks

Stephen 

Hi All,

While trying to synch my offline edition with Salesforce.com, I see the Unhandled exception in renderPage: Subscript out of range error.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? Any ideas on how to resolve / troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks