• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to set a filter at developement time for a lookup that the user can't change to control the list of items displayed in the lookup

I have a child object. when I click add the master object field value is set correctly

But when I click save & New it's blank and I have to search for the mater object value

How do I default it so when I click save & new the Value is still defaulted to the original master object?

Example like entering a new contact under an account when I click save & New the account field is still populated with the Original account that I clicked add on to enter the first contact.

I'm logged into Developer. but when I try to get to member content on Wiki it prompts me to login again but fails and I can't access the content.  Think it's related to me changing my ID on Developer to avoid conflict with live ver of salesforce

I'm a newby here. anybody know a site where I can download Eclipse 3.2.2 that isn't going to take 5 hours?

the one on the Eclipse.org site won't even start. the one I'm on now is downloading at like 5K Sec

and no its not a problem on my side.

I have 3.4 but evidently I can't use the Force.com IDE with it.

Message Edited by gjryan59 on 04-10-2009 06:26 AM

I'm a newby here. anybody know a site where I can download Eclipse 3.2.2 that isn't going to take 5 hours?

the one on the Eclipse.org site won't even start. the one I'm on now is downloading at like 5K Sec

and no its not a problem on my side.

I have 3.4 but evidently I can't use the Force.com IDE with it.

Message Edited by gjryan59 on 04-10-2009 06:26 AM