• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I just want to create a simple VF page that includes logic to message a salesperson when the Opp Stage = Won. The messaging works fine, but when I rerender the pageblock based on a stage update, the forecast category and probability do not update along with the stage. This doesn't make sense to me, I'm using the standard opp controller, and the stage is tied to the forecast category and probabily.

Does anyone know why the forecastcategoryname field and probability field would not update on a visualforce page when the stageName field is updated, and rerenders the pageblock?

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" sidebar="false" extensions="OppWonExtension"> <apex:sectionHeader title="Edit Opportunity" subtitle="{!opportunity.name}"/> The opportunity amount is the sum of the related products. To edit the total amount, you must first delete all of the products from the opportunity. <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock title="Edit Opportunity" id="PageBlock1" mode="edit"> <apex:pageMessages /> <apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/> <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:actionRegion > <apex:pagemessage severity="confirm" strength="3" summary="{!DealsheetMessage}" rendered="{!DealsheetMessage != ''}"> </apex:pagemessage> <apex:pageBlockSection title="Opportunity Information" columns="2" id="OppInfo"> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.name}"/> <apex:pageBlockSectionItem > <apex:outputLabel value="Stage"/> <apex:outputPanel > <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.stageName}"> <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="PageBlock1" status="status"/> </apex:inputField> <apex:actionStatus startText="applying value..." id="status"/> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.account.name}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!Was_This_Revised__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.CLA_Type__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.type}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.Parent_Opportunity__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.House__c}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.closedate}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.probability}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.forecastcategoryname}"/> <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.amount}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:actionRegion> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-21-2009 04:04 PM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-22-2009 01:49 PM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-22-2009 04:44 PM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-22-2009 04:45 PM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-22-2009 04:45 PM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-22-2009 04:46 PM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-23-2009 09:41 AM
Message Edited by SteveOC on 04-23-2009 09:41 AM