• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am looking for a way to insert custom object in Database in Apex code.

I am able to compute the column values of the row but not able to figure out how to create this custom object instance and store in database.

Thanks for the Help.

Hi,

I am able to compute the column values of the row but not able to figure out how to create this custom object instance and store in database.

Thanks for the Help.

Hi,

I am looking for a way to create a tab that has multiple custom objects list displayed.

(By default to a tab you can add one Object but what I am looking for is ability to add 2 object which are displayed one after another).

Is there anyway to achieve this?

Thanks In Advance.

Hi,

I created custom objects in Force.com Builder. When I open the project I cannot see the same objects in IDE. However whatever objects I created in IDE appear on builder. Is there  a way to sync to IDE after objects are created using builder?

Also if a Object created in IDE  is edited in Builder, it is not being synced to IDE anymore.

Anythoughts?

Kumar.

Hi,

Thanks for the Help.

Hi,

I am looking for a way to create a tab that has multiple custom objects list displayed.

(By default to a tab you can add one Object but what I am looking for is ability to add 2 object which are displayed one after another).

Is there anyway to achieve this?

Thanks In Advance.

Hi,

I created custom objects in Force.com Builder. When I open the project I cannot see the same objects in IDE. However whatever objects I created in IDE appear on builder. Is there  a way to sync to IDE after objects are created using builder?

Also if a Object created in IDE  is edited in Builder, it is not being synced to IDE anymore.

Anythoughts?

Kumar.