• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I refresh a Lead Detail page when running in Salesforce 1 ?

if( (typeof sforce != 'undefined') && (sforce != null) ) 
{
  // Running in Salesforce 1
  How do I refresh the page when running in Salesforce 1 ?
}
else
{
  // Not running in Salesforce 1
  var currentURL =  "https://{!URLForPage}/{!Lead.Id}";
  top.location.href = currentURL;
}
  • March 12, 2015

I'm using partner WSDL (version 19)  with Axis2-1.5.2.  How do I set fields in my SObject for an Upsert?

sObject.setType("object_type_name");

// Set field values

sObject.  ????

No I can't use Axis 1.x.  I need to use Axis2

Thanks

• September 30, 2010

I want to use a web tab but I don't want to hard code the url into the web tab.  Is there an easy way to define some other object that the web tab content can reference?

I want to avoid having hard coded urls all over my application.  When going from dev to integration to production I would like the configuration data in one location.

• May 05, 2009

(2nd attempt; formatting got messed up last time)

Hi All,

I'm accessing salesforce using the partner wsdl version 19.0. I would like to create a new 'EmailMessage' object. I understand this means I have to create a new 'SObject' with type 'EmailMessage'. However, how do I set fields? I'm using Axis2 version 1.5.1.

code snippet:
SObject email = new SObject();
email.setId(null); // new object
email.setType("EmailMessage");
// How to set fields???!!!???
binding.create(new SObject[]{email} ...);

The SObject class has only the following add/set methods:

• addFieldsToNull(String)
  • addExtraElement(OMElement)
  • setId(ID) setType(String)
  • setExtraElement(OMElement[])
  • setFieldsToNull(String[])

I'm assuming the addExtraElement() (or the setExtraElement) is the most appropriate. However, with Axis2, I don't can't figure out how to create an OMElement. OMElement is an interface that is implemented by the following classes:

ElementImpl, OMElementImpl, OMSourcedElementImpl, SOAP11BodyImpl, SOAP11BodyImpl, SOAP11FaultCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultDetailImpl, SOAP11FaultDetailImpl, SOAP11FaultImpl, SOAP11FaultImpl, SOAP11FaultReasonImpl, SOAP11FaultReasonImpl, SOAP11FaultRoleImpl, SOAP11FaultRoleImpl, SOAP11FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultTextImpl, SOAP11FaultTextImpl, SOAP11FaultValueImpl, SOAP11FaultValueImpl, SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP11HeaderImpl, SOAP11HeaderImpl, SOAP12BodyImpl, SOAP12BodyImpl, SOAP12FaultCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultDetailImpl, SOAP12FaultDetailImpl, SOAP12FaultImpl, SOAP12FaultImpl, SOAP12FaultNodeImpl, SOAP12FaultNodeImpl, SOAP12FaultReasonImpl, SOAP12FaultReasonImpl, SOAP12FaultRoleImpl, SOAP12FaultRoleImpl, SOAP12FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultTextImpl, SOAP12FaultTextImpl, SOAP12FaultValueImpl, SOAP12FaultValueImpl, SOAP12HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP12HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP12HeaderImpl, SOAP12HeaderImpl, SOAPBodyImpl, SOAPBodyImpl, SOAPElement, SOAPElement, SOAPEnvelopeImpl, SOAPEnvelopeImpl, SOAPFaultCodeImpl, SOAPFaultCodeImpl, SOAPFaultDetailImpl, SOAPFaultDetailImpl, SOAPFaultImpl, SOAPFaultImpl, SOAPFaultNodeImpl, SOAPFaultNodeImpl, SOAPFaultReasonImpl, SOAPFaultReasonImpl, SOAPFaultRoleImpl, SOAPFaultRoleImpl, SOAPFaultSubCodeImpl, SOAPFaultSubCodeImpl, SOAPFaultTextImpl, SOAPFaultTextImpl, SOAPFaultValueImpl, SOAPFaultValueImpl, SOAPHeaderBlockImpl, SOAPHeaderBlockImpl, SOAPHeaderImpl, SOAPHeaderImpl, SOAPTextImpl, SOAPTextImpl

The sample given here  uses the SObject.set_any(MessageElement[]) call to set the sub-fields. I don't see that method in SObject, or the MessageElement class in axis.

However, the sample uses axis version 1.4 with partner wsdl version 10.

Is this due to the difference in axis versions? (axis v 1.4 verses axis2 v 1.5.1?) or due to the difference in partner wsdl versions? (v 10.0 verses v 19.0)?

Anyone got this working with axis2 and a newer partner wsdl?

Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.

Hi All, I'm accessing salesforce using the partner wsdl version 19.0. I would like to create a new 'EmailMessage' object. I understand this means I have to create a new 'SObject' with type 'EmailMessage'. However, how do I set fields? I'm using Axis2 version 1.5.1. code snippet: SObject email = new SObject(); email.setId(null); // new object email.setType("EmailMessage"); // How to set fields???!!!??? binding.create(new SObject[]{email} ...); The SObject class has only the following add/set methods: addFieldsToNull(String) addExtraElement(OMElement) setId(ID) setType(String) setExtraElement(OMElement[]) setFieldsToNull(String[]) I'm assuming the addExtraElement() (or the setExtraElement) is the most appropriate. However, with Axis2, I don't can't figure out how to create an OMElement. OMElement is an interface that is implemented by the following classes: ElementImpl, OMElementImpl, OMSourcedElementImpl, SOAP11BodyImpl, SOAP11BodyImpl, SOAP11FaultCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultDetailImpl, SOAP11FaultDetailImpl, SOAP11FaultImpl, SOAP11FaultImpl, SOAP11FaultReasonImpl, SOAP11FaultReasonImpl, SOAP11FaultRoleImpl, SOAP11FaultRoleImpl, SOAP11FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP11FaultTextImpl, SOAP11FaultTextImpl, SOAP11FaultValueImpl, SOAP11FaultValueImpl, SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP11HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP11HeaderImpl, SOAP11HeaderImpl, SOAP12BodyImpl, SOAP12BodyImpl, SOAP12FaultCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultDetailImpl, SOAP12FaultDetailImpl, SOAP12FaultImpl, SOAP12FaultImpl, SOAP12FaultNodeImpl, SOAP12FaultNodeImpl, SOAP12FaultReasonImpl, SOAP12FaultReasonImpl, SOAP12FaultRoleImpl, SOAP12FaultRoleImpl, SOAP12FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultSubCodeImpl, SOAP12FaultTextImpl, SOAP12FaultTextImpl, SOAP12FaultValueImpl, SOAP12FaultValueImpl, SOAP12HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP12HeaderBlockImpl, SOAP12HeaderImpl, SOAP12HeaderImpl, SOAPBodyImpl, SOAPBodyImpl, SOAPElement, SOAPElement, SOAPEnvelopeImpl, SOAPEnvelopeImpl, SOAPFaultCodeImpl, SOAPFaultCodeImpl, SOAPFaultDetailImpl, SOAPFaultDetailImpl, SOAPFaultImpl, SOAPFaultImpl, SOAPFaultNodeImpl, SOAPFaultNodeImpl, SOAPFaultReasonImpl, SOAPFaultReasonImpl, SOAPFaultRoleImpl, SOAPFaultRoleImpl, SOAPFaultSubCodeImpl, SOAPFaultSubCodeImpl, SOAPFaultTextImpl, SOAPFaultTextImpl, SOAPFaultValueImpl, SOAPFaultValueImpl, SOAPHeaderBlockImpl, SOAPHeaderBlockImpl, SOAPHeaderImpl, SOAPHeaderImpl, SOAPTextImpl, SOAPTextImpl The sample given here: http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Java_Partner_WSDL_Samples_10.0 uses the SObject.set_any(MessageElement[]) call to set the sub-fields. I don't see that method in SObject, or the MessageElement class in axis. However, the sample uses axis version 1.4 with partner wsdl version 10. Is this due to the difference in axis versions? (axis v 1.4 verses axis2 v 1.5.1?) or due to the difference in partner wsdl versions? (v 10.0 verses v 19.0)? Anyone got this working with axis2 and a newer partner wsdl? Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.

After successfully going through the install process, when I change to the Force.com perspective I get the following error:

'problem opening perspective 'com.salesforce.ide.perspective'

I'm running eclipse 3.3.2 on Ubuntu Linux 2.6.24. Any Ideas why I'm getting this error? (Linux, networking)

By the way I tried installing on my winXP box and it worked.

Scott