• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Contents in s-control is something like HTML. If i want to convert following text "1. Select the File. " to Japanese.

How to realize it? Could anyone give me any idea?

<label><b>1. Select the File. </b></label>

Thank you very much?

I created a section in Opportunity page names pageA. In pageA , there is a hyperlink to another page names pageB.

In pageB, it is calling an s-control page.  When I open this s-control page, there is no headerbar or siderbar.

In pageB, I have already set the attribute showhead = "true"sidebar="true", but it seem not working.

How to display siderbar & headerbar in my s-control page?

thanks!

In Apex class, we use System.UserInfo.getLanguage() to retrieve user's language.

But it doesn't work in the s-control.

How to get this information in s-control?

Thanks all!

I want to add some parameter for the function in actionfunction.

example:
visualforce code

<apex:actionFunction action="{!insertSelDMDocId}"  status="selDocIdCb" name="insertSelDMDocId"/>

fuction abc(){

insertSelDMDocId();//i want to add a parameter like insertSelDMDocId(id)

}

apex code:

// I want to get id here like insertSelDMDocId(id) , but it some error occurred.
public void insertSelDMDocId() {

myid = id

}

i have no idea about this issue.

If anyone can help me?

Thank you very much!!

I had a button names uploadDoc. When I click this button, it will link to a new page names uploadPage. This page is made of s-control scf. I configured this operation in SFDC page. It works perfectly.

Now I want to add a hyperlink on the page (by coding). If I click this hyperlink, it will do the same thing as i click the uploadDoc button.

But it always failed.  It can link to the uploadPage. But it seems lack of some value. I send the sessionid to the page, but it still can't work.

Anybody can tell me the difference between use a s-control page by button and by hyperlink?

Thank you very much.

In Apex class, we use System.UserInfo.getLanguage() to retrieve user's language.

But it doesn't work in the s-control.

How to get this information in s-control?

Thanks all!

we are calling an s-control using object buttons (placeing the buttons in button section )it is working fine.and same s-control we are calling in vf page that vf page is an standard object pagblocksection here we are missing the session id ,

we are calling the scontrol using commandlink option callintg the scontrol using action attributes.any sf rule is hitting?

• May 07, 2009

I want to add some parameter for the function in actionfunction.

example:
visualforce code

<apex:actionFunction action="{!insertSelDMDocId}"  status="selDocIdCb" name="insertSelDMDocId"/>

fuction abc(){

insertSelDMDocId();//i want to add a parameter like insertSelDMDocId(id)

}

apex code:

// I want to get id here like insertSelDMDocId(id) , but it some error occurred.
public void insertSelDMDocId() {

myid = id

}

i have no idea about this issue.

If anyone can help me?

Thank you very much!!

Sometime in the past week I had an scontrol stop working with the infamous invalid session id. So I made a test and hoping someone here knows what it's about:

test.page:

<apex:page >
<h1>Congratulations</h1>
This is your new Page
<apex:scontrol controlName="test" width="1" height="1" rendered="true" />
</apex:page>

test.scf:

<script src="/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script>
try {
var tt = new sforce.SObject("Lead");
tt.Lastname = "test";