• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've just installed eclipse and the Force.com IDE.

Everything seems to work, I've followed the instructions, when I try to create a new project the systems asks for the username and password, then  appears a Window with the wiring: "FEtching organization DEtails..." And nothing happens for hours.

At the end I have to close eclipse from the task manager.

Any Idea on whinc should be the problem?

Thaks a lot

Hello everybody,

I've written 2 trigger for 2 custom objects in my sandbox, now I want to deploy them in production.

I've written the test code, and I pass it.

Then I try to create a new package, I follow the various passages and arrive to the drop down menu in which I can select the objects I want to add to the package.

If I select the "Apex Trigger" The available list is empty.

I've tried with the Apex class that contain the test... But when I try to upload the package I get some errors due to some custom fields that are automatically inserted in the package (and I cannot delete them even if I don't need them).

What cai I do?

Hello,

I have a trigger that updates a field on the opportunity creating a sort of rollup field based on a list of child related custom objects (called standard products), it gives me in one only field the list of product code and quantity I have in multiple standard products  list.

It works fine, bu I have only one problem, this trigger is activated if I create or edit an opportunity. I would like it to be executed when I edit o add a Standard product record.

How could I do it?

Here below the trigger code:

trigger ProductList on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
for (Opportunity opp : Trigger.new)
{
Id OppId;
OppId = opp.Id;
String products_and_quantities;
products_and_quantities ='';
Powertrain_Products__c[] ThisOppProduct = [select Product_type__c, Quantity__c From Powertrain_Products__c WHERE Opportunity_del__c = :OppId ];
for(Powertrain_Products__c o: ThisOppProduct)
{
products_and_quantities += '[' +o.Product_type__c + ' - ' + o.Quantity__c +'] ';
//o.update(o.products_and_quantities__c);
}
opp.products_and_quantities__c = products_and_quantities;
//update opp;

}
}

Hello everybody,

I've created an application on my sandbox environment that contains:

• custom objects
  • visualforce pages
  • custom controllers

Now I want to pass all these things in my production environment.

I've created a package and uploaded it.

I got a link for the installation.

When I go to that link I can login only with my sandbox username, not with the production username.

Is there something wrong that I didn't uderstand?

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to add multiple related objects on a visualforce page. I've followed the example given in the visualforce manual that allows you to create an account, contact, and opportunity from a single page using a wizard.

On my wizard I have the need to add multiple contacts to the object I'm creating (a visit report) , can You help me?

thanks

I've just installed eclipse and the Force.com IDE.

Everything seems to work, I've followed the instructions, when I try to create a new project the systems asks for the username and password, then  appears a Window with the wiring: "FEtching organization DEtails..." And nothing happens for hours.

At the end I have to close eclipse from the task manager.

Any Idea on whinc should be the problem?

Thaks a lot

Hello everybody,

I've written 2 trigger for 2 custom objects in my sandbox, now I want to deploy them in production.

I've written the test code, and I pass it.

Then I try to create a new package, I follow the various passages and arrive to the drop down menu in which I can select the objects I want to add to the package.

If I select the "Apex Trigger" The available list is empty.

I've tried with the Apex class that contain the test... But when I try to upload the package I get some errors due to some custom fields that are automatically inserted in the package (and I cannot delete them even if I don't need them).

What cai I do?

Hello,

I have a trigger that updates a field on the opportunity creating a sort of rollup field based on a list of child related custom objects (called standard products), it gives me in one only field the list of product code and quantity I have in multiple standard products  list.

It works fine, bu I have only one problem, this trigger is activated if I create or edit an opportunity. I would like it to be executed when I edit o add a Standard product record.

How could I do it?

Here below the trigger code:

trigger ProductList on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
for (Opportunity opp : Trigger.new)
{
Id OppId;
OppId = opp.Id;
String products_and_quantities;
products_and_quantities ='';
Powertrain_Products__c[] ThisOppProduct = [select Product_type__c, Quantity__c From Powertrain_Products__c WHERE Opportunity_del__c = :OppId ];
for(Powertrain_Products__c o: ThisOppProduct)
{
products_and_quantities += '[' +o.Product_type__c + ' - ' + o.Quantity__c +'] ';
//o.update(o.products_and_quantities__c);
}
opp.products_and_quantities__c = products_and_quantities;
//update opp;

}
}

Hello everybody,

I've created an application on my sandbox environment that contains:

• custom objects
  • visualforce pages
  • custom controllers

Now I want to pass all these things in my production environment.

I've created a package and uploaded it.

I got a link for the installation.

When I go to that link I can login only with my sandbox username, not with the production username.

Is there something wrong that I didn't uderstand?

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to add multiple related objects on a visualforce page. I've followed the example given in the visualforce manual that allows you to create an account, contact, and opportunity from a single page using a wizard.

On my wizard I have the need to add multiple contacts to the object I'm creating (a visit report) , can You help me?

thanks