• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am writing test coverage code for my organization and i am receiving error of exceeding DML Statements in my Test Class.I have already done test coverage for previous classes successfully but when i want to do test coverage for newly created class.It gives me DML exceeding error.

Is there any solution for this problem as i need to use DML statements in my Test Class to cover more code.

Thanks

• September 08, 2009

I am having an error when I execute select satement without any criteria becuse of too many rows assigned to the list. Can someone please guide to some sample or tutorial that explains the use of For in fetching query.

Regards, 

Xee

I am writing test coverage code for my organization and i am receiving error of exceeding DML Statements in my Test Class.I have already done test coverage for previous classes successfully but when i want to do test coverage for newly created class.It gives me DML exceeding error.

Is there any solution for this problem as i need to use DML statements in my Test Class to cover more code.

Thanks

• September 08, 2009

Hi Everybody,

I have a custom object. Through Create --> Object, I have checked the option of History Tracking for Object and some of the Fields. Then from the Layouts of the object I have add the History Tracking list to my custom object page also. Now that I have done that all as mentioned in the Help, I am surprised that where to find the tracking logs. Where the user should go to find tracked history to audit the changes on a particular record.

Thanks & Regards,
Shakespeare