• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Responsibilities:

-           Research (data purchase, market intelligence, customer profiling to support marcomms / sales activity)

-           Marketing Campaign set up (website landing pages, Salesforce.com, Act On software)

-           Data management (segmentation, sales team, data cleansing, de-duping, lead entry)

-           Data delivery (delivering relevant segmented data from a data brief in order to support the campaigns)

-           Providing campaign results data and analysis (ROI, CPL, CPA, CPS)            

Overall : Providing the marcomms and sales team with the required data to communicate with customers in a effective and an efficient way. Provide campaign results data and stats which will determine future outreach themes and activity.

Other :

-           Acquisition/Retention, new leads / current customers - segmented customer groups for each (and the below)

-           Enterprise and Government (Channel Partners / End Users)

-           Defense and Government UK (P&C Communications / End User) - Def and Gov't EMEA / Australia

-           Market / Industry / Job holder / Messaging segmentation

-           Accurate and up to date

-           Reporting / dashboards / lead gen figures / sales cycle stats / attrition rates through marcomms and sales cycle / effectiveness of inside sales

-           ROI analysis - Assets, marketing comms channels, overall campaigns

-           Comparison of marketing communication channels used

-           Channel Partner activities - reported (indirect funnel, CP account managers)

-           Regionalised ROI

To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills/experience:

-           Experience in working with CRM platforms (salesforce.com).

-           Analytical, but with the ability to operate with a commercial perceptive; appreciating the importance of using data & insight to drive action and change.

-           The skill set needs to be complimented by equally strong communication skills to ensure any data/insight is understood by other teams and individuals across the wider sales and marketing teams and business.

-           Experience and exposure to using to web analytic packages such as Google, Webtrends.

We want to require an entry in the Contact Roles related list on Opportunities.  I tried using an add-on from the AppExchange, Opportunity Primary Contact Required, but it's not supported and no longer works with the new Opportunity save behaviour.  Would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Jodi

I am trying to create a formula to calculate the Week in the Year that an opportunity will close, based on the Close Date. 

There was a post earlier in April on the same subject, but it remains unsolved.  I have searched the help section and blogs, but cannot create the winning formula....any help is much appreciated!

I am trying to create a formula to calculate the Week in the Year that an opportunity will close, based on the Close Date. 

There was a post earlier in April on the same subject, but it remains unsolved.  I have searched the help section and blogs, but cannot create the winning formula....any help is much appreciated!