Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom object that contains these 2 fields:

1. Check box field Is Child?

2. Text Box Childs Name

If the Is Child? is checked I need to require the field Childs Name is filled in.  How can I do this?

Thanks

I am hoping someone can help me with this situation - that it is even possible. 

On my contact page I have a custom object "Volunteer Profile".  On the Volunteer profile  I have a master look up field that captures the contact name from the contact object, I also have a custom object "Volunteer Hours" attached to the volunteer profile.  I have been unable to build a formula field that would capture the contact name using the master lookup field.  Is this not possible, if not is there another way to capture the contact name and populate it into the volunteer hours object?  (Other than using the look up where my users would have manually populate it)

Thanks  GIna

I am trying to build a workflow rule that will populate a field (church affiliation) with the organization name IF the contact is attached to an organization whose name contains "Church".  This is the what I have:

In the rule criteria - Account.Name contains Church

Immediate workflow rule:

Field to Update: Church affiliation

Formula: IF (CONTAINS(Account.Name,"Church" ),Account.Name, NULL)

Why doesn't the field Church Affiliation populate with the organization name when an organization contains (case sensitive) Church?  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for ANY help!

Gina

I need to develop a formula field that does the following:

Calculates the total number of volunteer hours the contact has worked for the current calendar year (zeros out at new year).

I have a custom object that contains these 2 fields:

1. Check box field Is Child?

2. Text Box Childs Name

If the Is Child? is checked I need to require the field Childs Name is filled in.  How can I do this?

Thanks

I am trying to build a workflow rule that will populate a field (church affiliation) with the organization name IF the contact is attached to an organization whose name contains "Church".  This is the what I have:

In the rule criteria - Account.Name contains Church

Immediate workflow rule:

Field to Update: Church affiliation

Formula: IF (CONTAINS(Account.Name,"Church" ),Account.Name, NULL)

Why doesn't the field Church Affiliation populate with the organization name when an organization contains (case sensitive) Church?  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for ANY help!

Gina

I need to develop a formula field that does the following:

Calculates the total number of volunteer hours the contact has worked for the current calendar year (zeros out at new year).