• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to run a custom report that focuses on a date field that currently has no value associated with it.  My ideal situation would be to be able to run a report where date equals <blank> but I can't seem to get that to work.  Any ideas?

I'm a little new, so this might be simple, but I've searched around in docs and can't find it

I've got a custom field that uses a date field type and I want to switch it to a checkbox format for reporting purposes.  When I got to switch it, it says that it can't because that field is being referenced by 4 workflow rules and 20-25 tasks.  I don't care if I lose the data currently associated with the field.  Is there a way to switch this over easier?

I'm trying to run a custom report that focuses on a date field that currently has no value associated with it.  My ideal situation would be to be able to run a report where date equals <blank> but I can't seem to get that to work.  Any ideas?

I'm a little new, so this might be simple, but I've searched around in docs and can't find it

I've got a custom field that uses a date field type and I want to switch it to a checkbox format for reporting purposes.  When I got to switch it, it says that it can't because that field is being referenced by 4 workflow rules and 20-25 tasks.  I don't care if I lose the data currently associated with the field.  Is there a way to switch this over easier?