• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Force.com doesn't load for me, what now?
We've only done 10 API calls yet our API usage shows 15,174 API requests in the last 24 hours - what gives and how can I get help with this?

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to roll-out the best email solution possible for my organization so I'd like to get the community's opinions on what they like/don't like about the various email options that are vailable for use with Salesforce.

Solutions that I am considering include outlook, VCS Email and Google mail.

At the moment I've only tested VCS Email and although it has some great points but it is still failry buggy for my tastes which has brought me to either Outlook of Gmail.

NC

• September 29, 2009

Is there a way to associate a group of custom fields to a product family or to a  specific product so that those fields display for that product/product type only and not the other product/product types?

I have custom membership data for my website subscribers. I've created a new section under the contacts tab named "Membership Information" which lists the unique ID and other custom membership specific fields.

However, I do not want this section to display if the Unique ID IsNull or empty. Is there a way to set-up this type of condition in salesforce?

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to roll-out the best email solution possible for my organization so I'd like to get the community's opinions on what they like/don't like about the various email options that are vailable for use with Salesforce.

Solutions that I am considering include outlook, VCS Email and Google mail.

At the moment I've only tested VCS Email and although it has some great points but it is still failry buggy for my tastes which has brought me to either Outlook of Gmail.

NC

• September 29, 2009

Is there a way to associate a group of custom fields to a product family or to a  specific product so that those fields display for that product/product type only and not the other product/product types?

I have custom membership data for my website subscribers. I've created a new section under the contacts tab named "Membership Information" which lists the unique ID and other custom membership specific fields.

However, I do not want this section to display if the Unique ID IsNull or empty. Is there a way to set-up this type of condition in salesforce?

If today is 2009 and someone selects their fiscal year to start on January and they based the year on the ending month then wouldn't the Fiscal Year still be FY 2009?
It seems that the option to base the fiscal year on "the ending month" or "the starting month" makes no sense if the starting month is January.

Is this true?