• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to be able to create a php script to copy records meeting my criteria to a mysql database. The database will then be accessed through our website to get a list of our members.

I have been able to test connecting to SalesForce with php and pulling a list of contacts, but this uses one of the user names, passwords and tokens. I would like it to so that we never have to change the login information in the php script, unless major changes are made. What is the best way to connect to SalesForce and not have to worry about password and token expiration?
  • October 20, 2009
I would like to use the contract function to create, print and send contracts to a customer. Is there a way to customize the look to include our logo another other parameters? If not, could the fields be merged with Microsoft Word?
  • August 12, 2009

I am using opportunities as a project proposal. If the opportunity is won, I would like the option to copy the values to a contract or create a workflow to automatically do this. Is this possible?

• August 12, 2009
I would like to pull a list of accounts, based on their status into a mysql database on a hosted server. Is there a PHP script or application to perform this task?
  • August 11, 2009
I would like to be able to create a php script to copy records meeting my criteria to a mysql database. The database will then be accessed through our website to get a list of our members.

I have been able to test connecting to SalesForce with php and pulling a list of contacts, but this uses one of the user names, passwords and tokens. I would like it to so that we never have to change the login information in the php script, unless major changes are made. What is the best way to connect to SalesForce and not have to worry about password and token expiration?
  • October 20, 2009