• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The free Inline Account Hierarchy App is very nice, and a good example of how to do clever stuff without nasty code, but when you collapse part of the hierarchy, it doesn't show with a + sign that their are hidden children.

Has anyone been able to add this functionality? 

Here is a summary of the issue:

A Workflow Email Alert refers to a recipient User: <recipient>alan@pinkelk.com.dev1</recipient>

When deploying this to Production, the User 'alan@pinkelk.com.dev1' does not exist - the User Id is 'alan@pinkelk.com' - so the deployment fails.

I believe this is a deficiency in the deployment system.  

The User Ids can never be the same, but the system knows the logic for generating User Ids between Prod and Sandboxes, so it should be able to translate User references so that they are correct for the target system.

Does anyone know a workround for this? 

I installed this App successfully in my dev org, but when I repeat the process in my client's Production Org, clicking the 'Find Nearby Accounts' link opens the VF window, but then I get an empty dialog box, and no results.

The batch Geocode Accounts function works fine. 

I have de-installed, repeated the setup process, but same results.

Ideas? 

Message Edited by pinkelk3 on 08-11-2009 11:17 AM

The free Inline Account Hierarchy App is very nice, and a good example of how to do clever stuff without nasty code, but when you collapse part of the hierarchy, it doesn't show with a + sign that their are hidden children.

Has anyone been able to add this functionality? 

I am using Batch Apex and found the following behavior: if execute() method is never called (the query returns no records), the finish() method is not called at all. I think this is wrong. The finish() method should always be called. What do you guys think?