• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, The organization that I work used Email to case to track support issues. They would like new cases (=new emails) to stand out as unread, similar to the way that unread emails stand out in Gmail. Is there any way for me to build a field that can figure out if the case was read or not? Thanks! Sara
Hi, I'm looking to create a VF page/scontrol that can override the deletion of cases to delete and then bring the user back to the view he was on before the deletion. Any suggestions? Thanks! Sara

Hi,

I'm new to triggers and am trying to create a trigger that will update a field on the custom Enrollment object (custom_campaign_member__c) every time a related Class Log is created.

I want the created date of the class log to update the Enrollments "last login date" every time a class log is created.

Here is what I tried:

trigger LatestClassLogCreated2 on Class_Log__c (before insert, before update) {

Class_Log__c newClassLog = trigger.new[0]; 

Custom_Campaign_Member__c = [SELECT ID, Last_login_date__c FROM Custom_Campaign_Member__c 

WHERE ID=:newClass_Log__c.Custom_Campaign_Member__c];

if ( Custom_Campaign_Member__c.Last_login_date__c == null || Custom_Campaign_Member__c.Last_login_date__c < 

newClass_Log__c.CreatedDate) { 

Custom_Campaign_Member__c.Last_login_date__c = newClass_Log__c.CreatedDate; 

update Custom_Campaign_Member__c; 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• September 22, 2009
Hi, The organization that I work used Email to case to track support issues. They would like new cases (=new emails) to stand out as unread, similar to the way that unread emails stand out in Gmail. Is there any way for me to build a field that can figure out if the case was read or not? Thanks! Sara
Hi, I'm looking to create a VF page/scontrol that can override the deletion of cases to delete and then bring the user back to the view he was on before the deletion. Any suggestions? Thanks! Sara

Hi,

I'm new to triggers and am trying to create a trigger that will update a field on the custom Enrollment object (custom_campaign_member__c) every time a related Class Log is created.

I want the created date of the class log to update the Enrollments "last login date" every time a class log is created.

Here is what I tried:

trigger LatestClassLogCreated2 on Class_Log__c (before insert, before update) {

Class_Log__c newClassLog = trigger.new[0]; 

Custom_Campaign_Member__c = [SELECT ID, Last_login_date__c FROM Custom_Campaign_Member__c 

WHERE ID=:newClass_Log__c.Custom_Campaign_Member__c];

if ( Custom_Campaign_Member__c.Last_login_date__c == null || Custom_Campaign_Member__c.Last_login_date__c < 

newClass_Log__c.CreatedDate) { 

Custom_Campaign_Member__c.Last_login_date__c = newClass_Log__c.CreatedDate; 

update Custom_Campaign_Member__c; 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• September 22, 2009
Hi All,

I'm hoping to get some help with this guide on how to make a quick close button that works on a list. I just tried to implement this, and I'm getting an error when I click the button:

"A problem for this on-click javascript button or link was encountered: sforce is not defined"

Any ideas? I confirmed that Closed is indeed a status for the Status picklist and double-checked that I followed the rest of the instructions.

Thanks!

-Jake