• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I want to use StandardSetController for a custom object. The user is a customer portal user. The user profile doesnot have any CRUD rights for that object(security purpose). I have created a data class with fields same as Custom object.

I want to use the StandardSetController to view the records with pagination by using data class.

Does anyone knows how to do it.

Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to migrate Converted leads from one Box to another.

Or if anyone knows how to convert bulk amount of leads from data loader that is also be helpful for me. 

Thanks,

Nil

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on creating a hierarchy of items in VF tag UI.  We have a variable that is return as a list of items.  Each item has an id, and a parent id, as well as some other things.  There are several levels of parents, so for instance, an item with a certain id could be a parent of two other items, but also have a parent of its own.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out an approach to show a hierarchy with this type of data set.

Example data set is this.  For a proof of concept, I did a simple pageBlockTable to ensure my underlying controller was doing what I needed.

http://img227.yfrog.com/img227/5840/testys.png

I have written an apex method which i have generated it out as WSDL.

Is it possible for me to just put salesforce credentials in the request header and can just do only 1 callout there by bypassing the login callout in my dot net application.

I am able to perform this through soap ui

In a standard salesforce pages there is a way to filter/Sort the list based on staring Letter. This is precisely the requirement which was required to be built for custom visualforce page. I built a page and class which would do this functionality

click here to check the visualforce page and the controller to built the list

I need to open a Network folder from a page on a click of button

I am using javascript function openWindow('file:\\\\\<networkfolderpath>') in a vf page and its not working

If i use the same code and create a html file it seems to be working fine.  If i use the same code and create a on click javascript button i am getting an error 'Access is denied'. 

Any suggestions on this would be welcome.

Is there a way to access schema of list view in apex class. If so please explain. If not , can you suggest me the alternatives

In a standard salesforce pages there is a way to filter/Sort the list based on staring Letter. This is precisely the requirement which was required to be built for custom visualforce page. I built a page and class which would do this functionality

click here to check the visualforce page and the controller to built the list

Hi,
I consumed the WSDL of a 3rd party. And I am calling the methods provided in the WSDL.
However, my query is- Where should I placed the USERNAME and PASSWORD provided by the 3rd system? I am getting the ERROR:
failed:Requestor authentication failed due to missing credentials faultcode=soap:Server faultactor

Thanks,
Kaity
  • December 05, 2014

i have a List custom setting defined.

There is a button on the accounts page, which redirects to an URL.

the URL is generated from a class which returns the URL.

This class uses the custom setting values.

the button is working fine, also i am getting the right result even on changing the custom setting value.

The problem comes in the test class:

it says:

"Null Pointer Exception: Argument 1 cannot be null"

The custom setting has default values, i.e. is accessible to anyone.

The code is like:

EncryptionVariables__c CS = EncryptionVariables__c.getInstance('Org');
           return Blob.valueOf(CS.MyAESKey__c);

Need Help

I need to open a Network folder from a page on a click of button

I am using javascript function openWindow('file:\\\\\<networkfolderpath>') in a vf page and its not working

If i use the same code and create a html file it seems to be working fine.  If i use the same code and create a on click javascript button i am getting an error 'Access is denied'. 

Any suggestions on this would be welcome.

I want to implement a button as 'select all' which selects all the checkboxes populated by the pageBlockTable attribute. And on click the button again will perform all unselect.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Is there a way to access schema of list view in apex class. If so please explain. If not , can you suggest me the alternatives

Hi All,

This is my first assignment.Plsease help me out.I have to send an email alert for completing questionnaire.But this

alert will include on email a link to blue print where questionnaire format will be available.Please tell me the steps

i should take.

With Regards

Prabhash Mishra

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me what is the difference in using Trigger.new with Before Insert and After Insert.In which condition

Trigger.new used either with Before Insert or After Insert.Is any difference in the state of data during these two event?

With Regards

Prabhash Mishra

Hello,

I want to use StandardSetController for a custom object. The user is a customer portal user. The user profile doesnot have any CRUD rights for that object(security purpose). I have created a data class with fields same as Custom object.

I want to use the StandardSetController to view the records with pagination by using data class.

Does anyone knows how to do it.

Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to migrate Converted leads from one Box to another.

Or if anyone knows how to convert bulk amount of leads from data loader that is also be helpful for me. 

Thanks,

Nil

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on creating a hierarchy of items in VF tag UI.  We have a variable that is return as a list of items.  Each item has an id, and a parent id, as well as some other things.  There are several levels of parents, so for instance, an item with a certain id could be a parent of two other items, but also have a parent of its own.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out an approach to show a hierarchy with this type of data set.

Example data set is this.  For a proof of concept, I did a simple pageBlockTable to ensure my underlying controller was doing what I needed.

http://img227.yfrog.com/img227/5840/testys.png

Hi,

I have placed the checkboxes for all the columns in the data table. When I select the header checkbox, it should select all the checkboxes. Any help on this.

On click of the header checkbox it should select all the checkboxes in that data table.

Any help on this.........

Hi All,

Can we load converted leads using data loader? if yes, then how can we do it ?  i have tried loading the same by making IsConverted field to True and then load it, but every time i get an error saying "Converted Account empty for a Converted Lead". Then i also tried loading it by giving Company Field but i got the same error again. So if anyone can provide me with some input regarding this, it will be really grateful.

Thanks in Advance,
Bharat Baradia.