• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know if I can change the colors of UI theme by providing my own CSS?

Has anyone tried it? Can you tell me how can I do that?

• March 29, 2010

Hi,

I wrote a class and a trigger using version 16 of Force.com in Eclipse and I can't see the class and methods in the outline section. Secondly I can't even see the autolist. Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Sid

• October 06, 2009

HI,

I am new to Force.com IDE. I have installed eclipse with the pluging for Force.com and when I switch to Force.com perspective I don't get code-complete or text-coloring(for keywords) the way we have for Java. 

How can I set it up 

Thanks,

Sid

• September 30, 2009

HI,

I am new to Force.com IDE. I have installed eclipse with the pluging for Force.com and when I switch to Force.com perspective I don't get code-complete or text-coloring(for keywords) the way we have for Java. 

How can I set it up 

Thanks,

Sid

• September 30, 2009

Does anyone know if I can change the colors of UI theme by providing my own CSS?

Has anyone tried it? Can you tell me how can I do that?

• March 29, 2010

Has anyone figured out a way to show a last activity date on accounts for both open and completed activities?  Basically I am just trying to find a way to show the last time someone did any kind of task work on an account.

Thanks in advance for any help!

• December 10, 2009

Hi,

I wrote a class and a trigger using version 16 of Force.com in Eclipse and I can't see the class and methods in the outline section. Secondly I can't even see the autolist. Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Sid

• October 06, 2009

HI,

How can I set it up 

Thanks,

Sid

• September 30, 2009