• 5 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I keep seeing the acronym SFDC in the posts and literature.   I have searched the SF websites and the Internet for a definition - without luck.

What does the acronym SFDC stand for?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Wayne

Listmates:

I have a child form that contains a list of delivery stops for a trucker.  The stops have to be in numerical order (e.g. 1, 2, 3 ... ).  The child object has a number field that the user can use to fill in the stop number.  Unfortuantely, the stops do not always appear in consecutive order when displayed on a page.

Is there any easy (non-apex) way to have the stops appear in numerical order on the page?  If not, is anyone willing to share the apex code that will do this? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Wayne

Listmates:

I have a child form that contains a list of delivery stops for a trucker.  The stops have to be in numerical order (e.g. 1, 2, 3 ... ).  The child object has a number field that the user can use to fill in the stop number.  Unfortuantely, the stops do not always appear in consecutive order when displayed on a page.

Is there any easy (non-apex) way to have the stops appear in numerical order on the page?  If not, is anyone willing to share the apex code that will do this? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Wayne

I keep seeing the acronym SFDC in the posts and literature.   I have searched the SF websites and the Internet for a definition - without luck.

Regards,

Wayne

Regards,

Wayne