• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to run the following 2 simple relationship queries in Eclipse and can not get them to take. I getand error saying it didn't understand the relationship be sure to append the __r. Can anyone assist?

Example Child to parent:

Select TIMEHDR__r.name,  Id, Name,  Date__c,  Project__c, Project_Task__c, Hours__c

From TIMEDET__c

Example Parent to child

select id, name, Time_Card_Period__c,

(Select id, Name, Project__c, Project_Task__c, Date__c, Hours__c From TIMEDET__r )

from TIMEHDR__c

I am trying to run the following 2 simple relationship queries in Eclipse and can not get them to take. I getand error saying it didn't understand the relationship be sure to append the __r. Can anyone assist?

Example Child to parent:

Select TIMEHDR__r.name,  Id, Name,  Date__c,  Project__c, Project_Task__c, Hours__c

From TIMEDET__c

Example Parent to child

select id, name, Time_Card_Period__c,

(Select id, Name, Project__c, Project_Task__c, Date__c, Hours__c From TIMEDET__r )

from TIMEHDR__c

I have an input field that is appearing too small, making it hard for the user to read its contents (text up to 100 characters). 

I'd like to have it span the width of the form, but no matter what, it still only appears in column 1 of 2.  Here is what I tried to no avail:

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Email Contents" columns="1"> <apex:inputField value="{!notification.EmailTemplateName__c}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection>

You would have thought that columns="1" would have done it.  

How do I get this field (including the label) to span the width of the page block section or form instead of leaving the right half blank?  

Hello,

I am generating PDF using Visualforce for costom object. My custom object contains many lookup fields.

I have a page which has one or more lookup fields of the object. I am using outputField tag of apex to display the value of the lookup fields. The page is getting rendered with values in PDF but the hyperlink is also rendered.

i need the help to supress the underline. But  in HTML using stylesheet, I can supress underline but for PDF I am not able to supress. Is there any way to remove the underline for Lookup fields in PDF?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.