• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created one work flow like if staus == Failed, then I need to update the date filed like Today() + 3.

But here the issue is, we need to exclude the business hours (holidays)  from the 3 days we are adding to the current date.

Will it automatically exclude those businees hours? or Do we need to do any work around?

Help will be hightly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat.

• December 08, 2009

Hi,

I have requirement like, I need to render a visual force as Word Document format with Password protected.

Right now in visual force, we are having attribute in page like 'renderas='PDF''. In the same we have to display VF page in Word document format with password protected.

Is it possible to do this? Please let me know is there any alternative solution for this requirement?

• October 21, 2009

Hi All,

We have requirement like to display a set data from different objects in Excel sheet with many no of Data tables

But while implementing this. Excel sheet is generating successfully for some number of tables like nearly 20 <apex:Datatables>

If we try to add more <apex:Datatables> in the VF Page. It is giving error like 'Cannot read file' while downloading the Excel page.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated. 

Regards,

Message Edited by vbnm on 10-09-2009 05:45 AM
  • October 09, 2009

Hi,

I have requirement like, I need to render a visual force as Word Document format with Password protected.

Right now in visual force, we are having attribute in page like 'renderas='PDF''. In the same we have to display VF page in Word document format with password protected.

Is it possible to do this? Please let me know is there any alternative solution for this requirement?

• October 21, 2009